Not open for further replies.

Min82

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
What do you think? It's kinda crowded in there with the crib, idk what else to put in there for now. We just painted the walls not too long ago. All the toys and stuff are under the crib/in the closet.

PicsArt_07-13-02.05.00.jpg

looks awesome it's good to show your diapers off so proudly oh and your crib too. no mistaking you for an adult

I'm jealous.

I feel like I'll end up making a similar investment when I finally buy my first home.
A bright second floor room with a code lock on it, with a window that will probably be covered in a white sheet to prevent looky-loos from the neighbors but still keep it bright.

[I am going to assume you're American here for a minute]
You should get one of these: https://amzn.com/B00CKRU3UI

Nice.

I like your cot.

Themanswifesman said:
I feel like I'll end up making a similar investment when I finally buy my first home.
A bright second floor room with a code lock on it, with a window that will probably be covered in a white sheet to prevent looky-loos from the neighbors but still keep it bright.

I have one of those! They're beautiful and surprisingly bright.
It's so relaxing to sleep under.
The music player part doesn't work very well though (at least on mine)
The highest volume setting still sounds like whispering but that's ok when the waves are lovely.

Sheepies said:
I have one of those! They're beautiful and surprisingly bright.
It's so relaxing to sleep under.
The music player part doesn't work very well though (at least on mine)
The highest volume setting still sounds like whispering but that's ok when the waves are lovely.

I got the Daren Waves one, the speak is pretty low but I also have a bluetooth speaker which I can use instead.

Themanswifesman said:

That looks cool, does it make any noise as far as mechanical/moving parts sounds? I can't fall asleep if there's something like that but stuff like fans/ac doesn't bother me. Definitely get a lock to keep nosy friends out, I also had to cover the window or you'd be able to see the crib and the shelves of diapers from outside.

Min82 said:
That looks cool, does it make any noise as far as mechanical/moving parts sounds? I can't fall asleep if there's something like that but stuff like fans/ac doesn't bother me. Definitely get a lock to keep nosy friends out, I also had to cover the window or you'd be able to see the crib and the shelves of diapers from outside.

I think depending on the model that you get, there may be a slight sound associated with it but only when you are up close to it, but I don't notice it too much when I'm laying right next to it.

It's official: once I get my own place, I'm investing in one. Only it'll be in the basement.

Do you sleep in your crib every night? There's nothing quite like waking up with your first view being through crib bars. I have had mine since 2005 and it never gets old. I think a lot of what we do gives the sensation of time standing still.

Min82 said:
What do you think? It's kinda crowded in there with the crib, idk what else to put in there for now. We just painted the walls not too long ago. All the toys and stuff are under the crib/in the closet.

View attachment 26615
Yes!
A very nice Adult Baby regression space.

very nice whens the sleep over:2thumbsup:

:smile::smile:
ArchtopK said:
Do you sleep in your crib every night? There's nothing quite like waking up with your first view being through crib bars. I have had mine since 2005 and it never gets old. I think a lot of what we do gives the sensation of time standing still.

Either me or my girlfriend sleeps in it several times a week, its a twin XL so there's enough room for both of us. Yes I love waking up in there, it has not lost its magic, I don't think it ever will, theres nothing like laying in there waiting for someone to come let you out :)

I'm always envious when I see one of these. :D

looks lil small

The nursery

Yeah, it's a small bedroom, the crib takes up pretty much the whole room. We've been saying we should have turned the master bedroom into the nursery instead of the spare bedroom since we use it so much lol.

Buhha said:
looks lil small

Min82 said:
The crib?

Buhha said:
The nursery

It's a heck of a lot bigger than nurseries owned by 99%+ of ABs out there. Most of us make do with no dedicated space and it's nice to see when people who want that can have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back