Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Aside from ABDL websites, what are some of your favorite ones on the internet? Please post links if you think others might enjoy them, too.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good idea there, Kovalchuk. Some of my bookmarks, bit-torrent trackers and very well known sites (YouTube etc.) aside:

Cracked - lots of funny articles and other silly things. Take a look through the archives as the quality of the later stuff isn't what it used to be.

i am bored - Much like what it sounds like, it's a site for when you're bored. A collection of links updated daily.

VG Cats - Video game webcomic.

2P Start - Another video game webcomic.

games radar - Linked to the features section, which is the one I go there for. Lots of funny game related articles.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
My dad and I visit the hobart weldtalk forums a lot, he also goes to practical machinist, shopfloortalk, weldingweb, and similar. Most of the senior members on one forum are on all the rest.

I also visit spudfiles now and then which is a potato gun forum.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mostly car related, and auto repair trade websites. Shoptalk forums, Germanlook.net, 6-pack.org, the Samba, Pelican Parts forums, iATN, Identifix, MOTOR, and MotorAge.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Myspace, Myyearbook, Facebook, Youtube, devianart and a couple wrestling sites.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

'Nuff said.

--Danny :ninja:

Could you make the color more like the background? I can still read it a little bit

Edit: Poo, you fixed it

Anyways, I don't really have sites I go to a lot, although I visit some everyday, such as Explosm and Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Status
Not open for further replies.