• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Other fizzy drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]With all the coke/cola/soda/pop/etc (pick one) discussion, what about the other soft drinks? Do you prefer 7up or Sprite? Fanta or Club Orange? Do you like lucozade?

Personally I prefer 7up and fanta. I thought the old lucozade was meh and don't like the new one.[/font]

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't really drink coke or anything like that. The caffeine in it is better for me not to have. I love Fanta or Tango, especially Fanta and especially the orange variety.

Role
Private
Fizzy lemonade.

Or a shandy.

But I've not had either of those in about 18 years. :(

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Enviga is pretty good. I'd drink it more if it weren't so damned expensive. Marketing it as a diet supplement was the dumbest idea ever. But it does taste good :p.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like Sprite, never really cared for Fanta, and don't have the slightest idea what Lucozade is.

To be honest, I much prefer regular fruit juices or fizzy water. If I have to drink soda I prefer Jul/Påsk-must or Ginger Ale.

Role
Private
Sarsaparilla anyone? I've heard it's mainly an Australian thing, although it's similar to "Root Beer" in America.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The beverage company "Suburban Club" used to have a cherry soft drink called, oddly enough, "Almond Smash" back when I was in school. I thought it tasted pretty good. I don't even know if Suburban Club is still around as I haven't seen or heard the name for quite some time. Might have been bought out by another company.

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other, Private
Fanta Orange and Grape soda are the only two sodas for me.

I don't really like fizzyness of carbonated drinks. It burns my throat. :sweatdrop:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
7up or Sprite= the same for me, Fanta is better, lucozade= ?? i don't think we have it around here,
has anyone mentioned my favorite fizzy drink ... beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.