Other fetishes

Diapervalley

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Diapers are a big part, pee play, restrains and the heat of the moment all mixed together really can get the blood flowing.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am also into balloons and inflatables i was thinking i was the only one guess not

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I am also into balloons and inflatables i was thinking i was the only one guess not
It's pretty hard to find an exclusive fetish. Everyone winds up with their particular take on them but the broad strokes of even what might seem to be the oddest ones recur in others.

Diapers and baby stuff are far and away my biggest. Latex, rubber, and plastic are contributing factors. They stepped up when the ABDL thing went dormant for several months years ago.

curiousdl

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I am really into being pegged by my wife. I would also like to experience being with a guy at some point.

sdsu09

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Pee, spandex, anal and I like to wear panties, just as long as they are not cotton. Never tried pegging I would like to just haven't brought it up to the wife yet. I seem to like diapers a lot more when they are wet. I go back and forth on what I like more diapers or pee.

DinosaurWalk

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My really only other ''true'' fetish besides diapers is pee, like urinating outdoors or in inappropriate places.
I also enjoy pee and the act of peeing. Besides peeing in my diaper (of coarse a favorite for many on this site), I enjoy pee type activities. I enjoy holding it for an hour or 2 and letting loose one long pee, I enjoy letting my pee come out in paused spurts, I enjoy going outside wiggling back and forth quickly while standing in the same spot while urinating, and even peeing on myself while I am masturbating in the shower. It has crossed my mind to try something that involves my enjoyment of peeing and getting into my little space while wearing my diaper. I have considered a scenario where I am lying on the linoleum floor in just a diaper. I am feeling exporitative and take off my diaper to get to my penis and just pee everywhere all over myself and the floor. After which I would masturbate. I want to do this but I don't want to deal with the clean up of the mess. But maybe one day....

Last edited: