Other fetishes

Justo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I assume most of you guys may have a fetish for Nappies and ABDL items, but what else?

For me its Orthopaedic Braces like wrist, leg, knee etc. I have a few different knee and wrist braces and a large back brace.
I do like various Orthodontic devices like retainers, braces, headgear but I just look at pictures and videos as I don't need these devices and they are expensive.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
vintage cars and trucks- serious love for car stuff!

KimbaWolfNagihiko

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My really only other ''true'' fetish besides diapers is pee, like urinating outdoors or in inappropriate places.

As for stuff that isn't really sexual for me, but that I otherwise find satisfying and I suppose could come into play in a sexual situation: I have a major thing for girls with glasses, I find them really attractive on the right girl. And weird skin conditions - I love certain YouTube videos where severe dandruff is being peeled off, especially if there's blood.

Lyokodl

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I LOVE girly things, especially Panties. It just turns me on. I also like the feeling of peeing, the sweet release is really satisfying, especially in a Diaper. On the non-sexual side of things, I love wearing long robes. It's such a soothing, comforting feeling.

Last edited:

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Leather & Lactating. Put any article of leather clothing on a woman but especially leather pants and I'm off to the races. A woman with breast milk
is sexy as hell. The taste of it is intoxicating and with the right partner it's incredibly bonding.

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Soft BDSM like restraints, spanking, and strap ons, medical and nurse play! Of course while being diapered which unfortunately not many vanilla kinksters accept too much. Oh and of course nerdy dominant women!

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Impact play. I have a toy box of paddles, floggers, crops and such.
I also have a thing for masks. I have like 20 mask. I've got a black series Darth Vader mask I've scened in before. Spanked with a combat style lightsaber. I've got a movie style Spideman mask. A Batman mask/cowl, and more. I've had a Wonder Woman who was into shibari tie me up. I dig roleplaying.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Diapers, bondage, crossdressing. It was hard going back to wearing panties during the day. I compromised by wearing diapers overnight and in the morning when I make breakfast while in my girl clothes.

A fantasy is to be hooded, diapered, strapped in a straitjacket and kept in a closet all day.

My AB fantasy is to be kept as a diapered three year old girl like the one in my photo.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm really only into dl and some "light" ab stuff, I do try to keep an open mind to other peoples fetishes though. I did experiment with some bdsm things, like spanking and some novice rope things, doesn't really do it for me, but I get why others like those things.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Watersports girls peeing , enemas etc., pantys, pantys & pantys I've a large collection, souvenirs from girls I've known, clothesline thefts and random finds, and dolls, I've currently four "higher end" "love dolls" and am active in a forum for like minded enthusiasts.
SophieM4C.JPG

My little 100cm Sophie entering a "rock & roll" photo contest today.

StrangelyShapedTree

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess the only one I like second to diapers is desperation. Diapers take the prize though.

I'm willing to participate in most any other fetish with anyone, if they have something they really like.

Zaxkiepooh19921992

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Here i go feet fetish🙊😱last couple of years really been into it. Ex gfs didn't mind they actually liked it in a kinky way

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
My really only other ''true'' fetish besides diapers is pee, like urinating outdoors or in inappropriate places.
What...?! Doesn't everyone like to do that...? :censored: Being male, it's pretty much a rite of passage to pee outdoors when you're a kid. :giggle: Doesn't everyone feel a sense of "one-ness" with nature in peeing behind a tree, knowing that its roots will take up the moisture and grow bigger...?

I've never discussed fetishes with my friends, but on of my mate's ex-girlfriends had a thing for pooing in the middle of the forest. She said it was more healthy and natural to squat. 😄

I've been to street carnivals in cities where people were peeing, en masse, in people's front gardens as the residents stared on in horror. 😡 One time, after endlessly searching for a lavatory, we came upon a large drain in the middle of a side-road. It shone out like an oasis! It was almost a tribal experience as we gathered round it and emptied our bladders. At that point no one cared who saw, and peeing directly into a drain whilst the majority were peeing all over buildings and private gardens felt like a moral victory. I'd don't think I've ever felt such camaraderie in pissing in public! 😄

It's funny how people are so squeamish about bodily functions, and we're trained from a young age to see urination/defecation as something dirty, shameful, and to be hidden from public view. No wonder some of us end up thinking that diapers are a much better option! Who needs all that self-control and shame when you can just be free and do what you gotta do. 😛

KimbaWolfNagihiko

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What...?! Doesn't everyone like to do that...? :censored: Being male, it's pretty much a rite of passage to pee outdoors when you're a kid. :giggle: Doesn't everyone feel a sense of "one-ness" with nature in peeing behind a tree, knowing that its roots will take up the moisture and grow bigger...?

I've never discussed fetishes with my friends, but on of my mate's ex-girlfriends had a thing for pooing in the middle of the forest. She said it was more healthy and natural to squat. 😄

I've been to street carnivals in cities where people were peeing, en masse, in people's front gardens as the residents stared on in horror. 😡 One time, after endlessly searching for a lavatory, we came upon a large drain in the middle of a side-road. It shone out like an oasis! It was almost a tribal experience as we gathered round it and emptied our bladders. At that point no one cared who saw, and peeing directly into a drain whilst the majority were peeing all over buildings and private gardens felt like a moral victory. I'd don't think I've ever felt such camaraderie in pissing in public! 😄

It's funny how people are so squeamish about bodily functions, and we're trained from a young age to see urination/defecation as something dirty, shameful, and to be hidden from public view. No wonder some of us end up thinking that diapers are a much better option! Who needs all that self-control and shame when you can just be free and do what you gotta do. 😛
Growing up as a girl, and in a family where we didn't really do anything too outdoorsy like camping, peeing outdoors was never really on my radar. I remember my mom doing it a couple times when I was in my teens (out of my sight), and once when we were doing a "campout" in our backyard, she told me just to go outside instead of in the house. Well, I was completely unexperienced in this, and instead of squatting, pulled down my pants and stood on my knees! I was unable to go and ended up in the house using the toilet - and was unable to sleep in the tent either, and went back in to bed.

It wasn't until I was about 20 or 21 when I finally managed to pee in our gravel driveway after dark, for fun.

I guess the "taboo" aspect of it is what turns me on.