• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Original Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Your best bet is ebay...if you want some.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I have a mega pack of the extra large ones up in my attic, along with a couple convience packages of the large size drynites that are also white and I have a couple packs of old luvs sleep drys in extra large size as well.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Imma hafta go with Night with this one and say hit up Ebay

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Sleepdrys was proctor and gambles first attempt at the bedwetting market. They were out a ver short time. They were very similar to the cvs overnite pants except held more or about the same as the goodnites at the time. and their sides didnt stretch out like the goodnites did. I thought they were better and had bought a bunch, but put the last 2 packs away I had of them when I found out they would not be made anymore.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I miss the original GNs... they were high-rise and super stretchy... they would fit a 36" waist easily. Of course I was only 32" at the time and I loved wearing them... they fit great.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I still have a mostly full pack of the original plain white Goodnites. I never really liked the changes they started making to them, putting prints on them, etc. If I remember right, I think they started changing them right after I stopped using them. I used them most of my childhood.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I miss the original GNs... they were high-rise and super stretchy... they would fit a 36" waist easily. Of course I was only 32" at the time and I loved wearing them... they fit great.
Agree.

I still have a mostly full pack of the original plain white Goodnites. I never really liked the changes they started making to them, putting prints on them, etc. If I remember right, I think they started changing them right after I stopped using them. I used them most of my childhood.
So did I.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Original GNs are still sold anywhere in Latin America by KC :p (Mexico's your best bet).

Status
Not open for further replies.