• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Organization to the RP Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilcaron

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Would it be possible to get some organization in the Role-Play board? Something like making Sub-forums with in the Role-play board for Character Sheets, The Actual RPs themselves, and the RP discussion/Proposal area?

Doing this makes things easier for the users to keep track of everything, and then it would also make it easier for staff to keep an eye on.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Sounds like a good idea.

The usual problem stands though: The RP Forum is nowhere near as developed as the other forums, and the traffic there is minuscule compared to the others (I believe). Therefore, the urgency to do such a thing is fairly low. (Horrible sentence, but it got the point across and I can't think of how to edit it..)

I don't see any harm in trying to work it out though. :)

Actually, I think it's a great idea. :D

Role
Private
The general ruling is that we tend to avoid unnecessary forums/subforums. Since the RP Forum at the moment is really low-traffic, there's no need to divide it up.

If you want a place for people's character sheets and whatnot, just post in one of the threads that already exist for that. It's just a waste of bandwidth if we have one thread per person, not to mention it could really makes things messy for the "## Unread Posts" link.

Status
Not open for further replies.