• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Oregon

dl122583

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi everyone 👋 I opened this account a while ago and kinda forgot about it but I’m back. I’m 26 work full time and of course enjoy diapers in my free time. I don’t think I’m a little but do really like the cute designs and some abdl accessories (snappies, Etc) I try to stay active and busy, so I hope I can meet like minded friends on here. Feel free to reach out 😊

dl122583 said:
Hi everyone 👋 I opened this account a while ago and kinda forgot about it but I’m back. I’m 26 work full time and of course enjoy diapers in my free time. I don’t think I’m a little but do really like the cute designs and some abdl accessories (snappies, Etc) I try to stay active and busy, so I hope I can meet like minded friends on here. Feel free to reach out 😊
Hello and welcome to the site
You will find lots of similar minded people here
What got you Intrested in diapers?

Welcome

SparkyDog said:
Hello and welcome to the site
You will find lots of similar minded people here
What got you Intrested in diapers?
Hi thanks and I’ve loved diapers for pretty much as long as I can remember. Just everything about them from the comfort, feel, and the way they look

Hello and welcome

hello and welcome.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back