Not open for further replies.

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
So, I'm considering ordering from them in the near future, but the wording of the fields when entering your address and such kinda threw me off a bit.
Street/number, then two fields below. (At least that's what it looked like to me using a screen reading software). Does that mean I put the street name in the first and house number in the second, or is it just a weird way of presenting the regular Address Line 1/Address Line 2?
I'd hate to mess up an order, lol.
Hope someone can help me O.O

Yups it's strange but you'll get the package. I guess in Germany they out the number after or something. I got used it now. Great page with great products and prices. Although, I'm always using Google translate lol

couchesstevenboy said:
Yups it's strange but you'll get the package. I guess in Germany they out the number after or something. I got used it now. Great page with great products and prices. Although, I'm always using Google translate lol

So the street name and the number go in seperate fields? That is kinda strange, lol. Thanks for the answer though ^^
And yeah, the prices seem pretty decent, so that's nice~

I just assumed it was for an apartment or suite number?

In Germany, addresses have the name of the street and then the number of the house on the street. Their software will put it in the correct format for the label. :)

I just inserted my house number at the start of the street name in addition to the correct field, so the address label appears as "123 Streetname 123". The packages arrive without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back