Ordering from rearz or age comfort in the usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Both of these companys have products I would like to at least try but I have never ordered anything from canada before, I have ordered from save express in germany before and that went off without a hitch, the shipping was just insane and took forever. The shipping from canada doesnt seem bad in comparison,especially when you consider that its not much more to ship 5 cases than it is 1 or 2 cases. Just curious if anyone has done it before and what their experience was like. I realize I can get certain rearz products from bambino and other u.s vendors but it kinda seems like they price gouge you a little. Thanks for any help!

Literally no different than ordering from within the US. I live in Chicago, packages from Rearz shipped standard UPS get here in 3-4 days. I go through Paypal since they don't take Amex natively, and my Amex has no foreign transaction fee.

With exchange rates what they are, ordering from Canada is a no-brainer these days.

I've placed a few orders from Rearz. They ship fedex, fast, but it's expensive. They've got a lot of good products though. They carry a lot of ABU also, I wish they'd reciprocate and ABU would start carrying rearz. Bambinodiapers carries some Rearz, but they're marked up enough to not really lower the end cost. :p

Oh, maybe just my bank being stupid, but every time I've ordered from rearz my bank's visa card has declined them and I've had to call for them to allow it. (they've verified the company name, but thankfully not wanted to know what I was trying to buy) Apparently simply them being in Canada was all it takes to decline? Rearz doesn't do paypal iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back