Status
Not open for further replies.

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
LAST FREAKING UPDATE.

They came today (to my house), I told my parents about my little side, they don't understand but don't really care, I have to see a therapist now.

ABU NEVER SENT ME A TRACKING NUMBER
ABU NEVER CALLED ME BACK
ABU SENT ME AN AWFUL TASTING LOLLIPOP

BUT HOLY SHIZNITS ARE THEIR DIAPERS THICK LOOKING. (i'm saying that with not seeing any other type of abdl diaper out there, so meh).

Overall less than great experience with the shipping, but you know, maybe its cause of the holiday season or whatever.

Also, FedEx didn't deliver them. Ryder did. Wtf?

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Thats really weird i have ordered from them more than once and i have never had a problem. Well i'm glad it all worked out for ya in the end (except maybe the therapist now).

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Thats really weird i have ordered from them more than once and i have never had a problem. Well i'm glad it all worked out for ya in the end (except maybe the therapist now).

Well this time (ordering wise) went bad, I'm just glad they don't suck.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Whats with the go to therapist things now days whatever happens to its just a phase let him do it for now :dunno:

Well glad you got them and that they are not fully on your case about it, besides going to the therapist.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LAST FREAKING UPDATE.

They came today (to my house), I told my parents about my little side, they don't understand but don't really care, I have to see a therapist now.

ABU NEVER SENT ME A TRACKING NUMBER
ABU NEVER CALLED ME BACK
ABU SENT ME AN AWFUL TASTING LOLLIPOP

BUT HOLY SHIZNITS ARE THEIR DIAPERS THICK LOOKING. (i'm saying that with not seeing any other type of abdl diaper out there, so meh).

Overall less than great experience with the shipping, but you know, maybe its cause of the holiday season or whatever.

Also, FedEx didn't deliver them. Ryder did. Wtf?

Well one big FAIL for ABU, except for the diapers which are ok. There are much better out there but I love the design and the one tape.

Interesting that your parents did not really care. So probably a lot of stress over something that is not a big deal. And you do know that you do not actually have to see a therapist unless you really want to. Not that it is a bad thing or that anything will ever come of it, but it is technically your choice.

babyrandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
what is the deal with abuniverse? i tried calling them multiple times only to get answering machine. but they never return calls. i even got their live answering service who took message and said that it would be given to them right away to return call as i stated it was urgent. no one called. i wrote many emails no replies except one which did not answer what i needed to know. i have a medical service provider who orders and pays for my diapers and they tried to call and email and got same thing. they tried to order on the net but it would not work correctly and they tried several times with no luck. i need 4 cases of the adult cushies size large plastic backed and scented. i would need this order every month. they would order and pay every month for the 4 cases of large plastic backed cushies scented. since they can't get itto order on the net they wanted to phone the order in each month and pay. or if they could call to help them work out why they could not get the online order to work. now my medical service is thinking that this company is not trust worthy and may not deal with them. i am trying my best to get them to wait untill they hear from abuniverse but it is getting really hard. i also needed to know if they can supply me with 4 cases of the plastic backed cushies scented in large every month as this is what i need every month. so is abuniverse not a reliable company? is there another company that sells them that i can try there since i am getting no where with abuniverse. hope some one can help me or know how to get abuniverse to call me by phone or my medical service as they have both contact numbers and info. please let me know asap as my time is running short before my medical service will go elsewhere and i will be stuck with a cheap thin diaper that will do me no good. as i am totally disabled and have total loss of bowel and bladder and the cheap diapers will not due at all. thank you ahead of time for any help i may get to solve this problem.
babyrandy

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Try calling them during the day on a regular business day. The website seems to work so this is the best option for ordering.

They seem to be pretty reliable but a definitely not good with customer service or at telephone contact.

Kawaiii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
If there is a FEDEX store near your house ship it to the store with HOLD FOR PICKUP on it with a phone number. They will call and its free.

Status
Not open for further replies.