Ordering from ABU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's one thing ABU needs to start doing, providing email notices and tracking numbers for every shipment. I've heard you can call and get them easily, but I know I'm not interested in talking with someone on the phone about my diaper order.

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
That's one thing ABU needs to start doing, providing email notices and tracking numbers for every shipment. I've heard you can call and get them easily, but I know I'm not interested in talking with someone on the phone about my diaper order.

Oh yeah, I'm calling today. I'll let you guys know how that one goes >.<

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur

They do provide email notices with tracking numbers thats how i knew mine was shipped. You have to check your junk mail to see if it went in there.

They sent a email when i ordered, a email once they got a payment from paypal, and a email when it shipped for me

I did not get a tracking number from Bambino tho

abu.jpg

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
They sent a email when i ordered, a email once they got a payment from paypal, and a email when it shipped for me

I only got one saying that I had ordered, basically a receipt.

Anywho, I just called, and now I'm waiting on a call back from someone who is going to give me my tracking order number for Fed/Ex...

I just hope it doesn't come today or I'm screwed

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
They do provide email notices with tracking numbers thats how i knew mine was shipped. You have to check your junk mail to see if it went in there.

I did not get a tracking number from Bambino tho

View attachment 15757

Ya I got the same thing and I just did the pre-order for the sissy diapers. I was about to say I did not get the e-mail to confirm the pay-pal payment but I guess it was because I did it at a strange hour. The e-mail says:
Online Order Notification
of Receipt of Payment
This email confirms that your order payment has been received. Your order will now be sent to fulfillment for shipment. You will receive a separate email in the next two business days with your order tracking information.

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
For point of reference, the following image is the ONLY email I've received from ABU about my order.

ABU info.jpg

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well with paypal, there is an extra step because you have to pay it manually after ordering.

All I can suggest is e-mail for support or call them or something =/

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well with paypal, there is an extra step because you have to pay it manually after ordering.

All I can suggest is e-mail for support or call them or something =/

Not using paypal, Used a prepaid Visa, so Im good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Also nervousness and panic have kicked in since my whole family is here.
Feel like I'm gonna throw up.

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Just a quick update for those of you reading this tale unfold.

I called ABU's customer service at 9:30 AM their time, 11:30 AM my time.

The Basic Conversation was a nice lady who simply asked stuff about my name, what the problem was, and my phone number.
I obliged and told her that I didn't have a tracking number for FedEx and that I'd had ordered on Monday, she told me that she was going to forward my problem to someone and that I'd get a call back with my tracking number.

That was 3 hours ago.

Lucky me, the cushies have NOT arrived and I think I'm in the clear for today (which my family will not find out about me)...
However, I haven't gotten a call back, so I do not know if they will be here tomorrow, or if they've even shipped (which I assume they have...).

This is just a panicky, nightmare-ish mess of a first time ordering from anyone cause I took a risk and I knew the costs, but I thought it would have gone smoother than this.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and no emails.

Well I did get one saying if I preorder their "sissy" diaper, Ill get half of something or other...

Yeah, I'll pass.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Not using paypal, Used a prepaid Visa, so Im good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Also nervousness and panic have kicked in since my whole family is here.
Feel like I'm gonna throw up.

I was just explaining why I had a second e-mail while you didn't and you showed I was right XD

Most likely you don't have a tracking number because they had not shipped it/started the process of shipping it >>.> unless the business is really setup for rush ( overnight it, 2, 3 day options. ) then getting a tracking number will take time. Usually however you get a tracking number before it is in the shipper's system (Like you try type it in and ill say no data)

But I do not know why they have not called back. I typically do not trust call back. Only cyberpower is good at keeping up with that from what i seen >.> cyberpower does better job at calling me back then my lawyer =/ ohh binder and binder was also good at call backs.

anyways I just call back my self if i felt I wanted too long.

This is my first time ordering diapers too but I am not gonna force myself into a heart attack ><

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Usually however you get a tracking number before it is in the shipper's system (Like you try type it in and ill say no data)

Still don't even have one.

anyways I just call back my self if i felt I wanted too long.

I will tomorrow, they have one more hour until they close, so... hopefully they'll get back to me

This is my first time ordering diapers too but I am not gonna force myself into a heart attack ><

The only reason I'm having a heart attack is cause my parents would intercept it and open it, even though that's illegal.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You know with call centers not everyone knows what they are doing. Like for some things I can call and they say they can't solve it or do x y and z, then I hang up and call again and get a totally different helpful answer....

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
You know with call centers not everyone knows what they are doing. Like for some things I can call and they say they can't solve it or do x y and z, then I hang up and call again and get a totally different helpful answer....

I'll call again in a little

- - - Updated - - -

Update: (I) Just called (them) back.

The guy said he would, "put me down that I've called multiple times, and they will try to get back to me ASAP"

Well guess what? Customer Service has half an hour before they close, and then they won't be back til monday.

Lets take bets on how they won't call me back in time lol...

So, hope its here tomorrow :/

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll call again in a little

- - - Updated - - -

Update: (I) Just called (them) back.

The guy said he would, "put me down that I've called multiple times, and they will try to get back to me ASAP"

Well guess what? Customer Service has half an hour before they close, and then they won't be back til monday.

Lets take bets on how they won't call me back in time lol...

So, hope its here tomorrow :/

It almost sounds like an answering service is taking the calls, and not ABU. I am wondering if they are actually just closed for the holiday week which would explain why no calls back, why they need to call back instead of answering your question when you call, why no shipping notification.

I bet you didn't get the diapers Friday or Saturday and that you don't get them on Monday or Wednesday. I also bet you get the shipping notification on Wednesday or Thursday and that you finally get your call or email on one of those two days as well.

brandonwears

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Totally unrelated but I like your avatar @notarealname. Big fan of Infamous but I haven't got the third one yet; should I?

notarealname

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I bet you didn't get the diapers Friday or Saturday and that you don't get them on Monday or Wednesday. I also bet you get the shipping notification on Wednesday or Thursday and that you finally get your call or email on one of those two days as well.

Well you're right so far. The diapers haven't come (and now call or shipping info), and now I'm basically screwed because my parents are back and they will open the package (unless by some miracle it comes today and I intercept it).

So... Anyone got advice on how to come out to your parents? I'll probably make a new thread on that in the AB section.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally unrelated but I like your avatar @notarealname. Big fan of Infamous but I haven't got the third one yet; should I?

There are only two games in the series and a DLC I haven't tried. Get all of them.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Well maybe you can still be in luck if you have your own car or some way to drive around. If they send via Fedex, you can ask Fedex to hold at the nearest Fedex store. That is if you get the Tracking number before then

whiteresearcher

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Looking from what I have heard earlier about ABU products, I would advise ADISC members to be better off ordering from other AB/DL sites which sell printed adult incontinence products.

Status
Not open for further replies.