Ordering Diapers Through Amazon

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38652

So living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean really limits my disposable diaper choices to Depend and the store brands at Walmart and CVS - needless to say, I'm not really happy with my choices. Shipping costs here are absolutely outrageous unless you go through Amazon. Has anyone ever ordered diapers through Amazon? If so, what was your experience?

I really want to bring some diaper variety into my life so any advice would be appreciated! :)

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If you live with people who don't mind, its great! Though it most cases there will some sort of label or picture on the package that idicates whats inside. UNLESS you it is fulfilled by amazing in which-case wit will come in a amazon box :)

D

Deleted member 38652

If you live with people who don't mind, its great! Though it most cases there will some sort of label or picture on the package that idicates whats inside. UNLESS you it is fulfilled by amazing in which-case wit will come in a amazon box :)

It's just my wife and I so I'm not crazy worried about the shipping being discreet. You just can't beat free shipping if you spend a certain amount of money. I would love to get some AB/DL diapers, like ABU's or Tykables, but the shipping is upwards of $40 or more! Even getting a sample of AB/DL diapers cost $7 for shipping. Amazon is pretty much my only choice until we move back to the mainland. Thanks for the advice!

DrumMajor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I order all of my products exclusively through Amazon (free two-day shipping is awesome!), but none of them are the ABDL-specific sort of diapers. All i see are ones sold by other sellers. Your best bet is to order in large quantities to only have to pay shipping once.

D

Deleted member 38652

I order all of my products exclusively through Amazon (free two-day shipping is awesome!), but none of them are the ABDL-specific sort of diapers. All i see are ones sold by other sellers. Your best bet is to order in large quantities to only have to pay shipping once.

I've made my peace with the fact I probably won't get ABDL diapers until I move back to the mainland. But, I still want to try some of the more premium diapers that they don't sell in stores. It looks like Amazon has a good selection.

ThePaddedGolfer

Star Wars fan with a Diaper problem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Amazon seems like a very legit place to get diapers from... they deliver pretty much everything else under the sun also. I've been thinking about getting some Abena M4's on Amazon, solid price

D

Deleted member 38652

Amazon seems like a very legit place to get diapers from... they deliver pretty much everything else under the sun also. I've been thinking about getting some Abena M4's on Amazon, solid price

Abena's are probably the first diaper I'd order. I've always wanted to try them.

JoJo1993

Rep for ABU
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
You should definitely take full advantage of Amazon. We sell a lot on Amazon, and they don't allow us to charge offshore customers any more than mainland customers for shipping (even though it costs at least double). I'm originally from the Channel Islands and my parents do pretty much all their shopping on Amazon because they don't have to pay any more to have it delivered. It's not all that fair, it's one of the drawbacks to selling on Amazon - although a lot of Amazon sellers tend to raise their prices across the board to help pay, so someone is paying for it down the line!

D

Deleted member 38652

You should definitely take full advantage of Amazon. We sell a lot on Amazon, and they don't allow us to charge offshore customers any more than mainland customers for shipping (even though it costs at least double).

I never really thought about how they controlled shipping prices. Now that you mention it, I would agree that it's not really fair. Although, Amazon would probably lose a lot of customers if they didn't have such a policy (myself included, unfortunately). Hope it doesn't hurt you guys too bad to sell to overseas folks!

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Do you live in Hawaii? I didn't think shipping there was any more expensive than the mainland U.S. But maybe you're on a more far-flung island like American Samoa. I could look into shipping rates if I knew which island you're on. Definitively take advantage of Amazon's shipping rates though, it's worth it if you live in a remote location. I've had great experiences with Amazon.

D

Deleted member 38652

Do you live in Hawaii? I didn't think shipping there was any more expensive than the mainland U.S. But maybe you're on a more far-flung island like American Samoa. I could look into shipping rates if I knew which island you're on. Definitively take advantage of Amazon's shipping rates though, it's worth it if you live in a remote location. I've had great experiences with Amazon.

I do live in Hawaii on Oahu and shipping is pretty pricey unless you can fit what you're buying in a flat rate box. I did some shopping around for ABDL diapers and just to get two 10 packs here would cost around $40 at the cheapest/slowest rate. But, no worries...Amazon is our friend :p

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I do live in Hawaii on Oahu and shipping is pretty pricey unless you can fit what you're buying in a flat rate box. I did some shopping around for ABDL diapers and just to get two 10 packs here would cost around $40 at the cheapest/slowest rate. But, no worries...Amazon is our friend :p

"Sir, are we really firing on Oahu?" ... "oooooh, somebody gonna kiss the donkey!"

Draventhedark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I order from amazon all the time. Normally my purchases are from Northshore or XP Medical. Though I have gotten some abdl diapers from there as well. Never had problems with my orders. They have always been shipped in plain boxes. The problem I have is my orders getting left at the door without them knocking on the door when they drop them off.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Northshore, Abena, Dry 24/7, Molicare are some of the best brands available with Amazon Prime.

D

Deleted member 38652

Thanks for the advice, everyone! Took the plunge and bought a pack of Abenas and Northshore with free shipping! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.