Ordering diapers online. Which site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4saremyfavourite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I’m planning on ordering a package of diapers soon and I’m not sure which site to order from. My main issue is with the shipping companies. Canada post, only leaves the package if you are in the house. But I go to school so I’m never home in time. Puralator is the only shipping company I trust but I don’t know which sites use puralator for shipments. If anyone could let me know, that would be great!

Go to Northshore.com for either northshore supreme, or betterdry/crinklz. You can also go to comficare.net for confidry24/7.

Slomo said:
Go to Northshore.com for either northshore supreme, or betterdry/crinklz. You can also go to comficare.net for confidry24/7.

Do they use puralator to ship?

I like XPmedical but I'm not sure about their shipping policies in Canada.

Ok, but does north shore/comficare use puralator to ship packages?

M4saremyfavourite said:
Do they use puralator to ship?

No. Most every company used fedex or ups to ship diapers.

Slomo said:
No. Most every company used fedex or ups to ship diapers.

Do you know of any companies that do?

- - - Updated - - -

Or fedex. But do you know if diapers would be considered a NSR package? If so, then great. If not then no fedex

M4saremyfavourite said:
Ok, but does north shore/comficare use puralator to ship packages?

My order from Northshore arrived yesterday via FedEx. (USA)

Was it a NSR package? Did they need a signature from anyone?

M4saremyfavourite said:
Do you know of any companies that do?

- - - Updated - - -

Or fedex. But do you know if diapers would be considered a NSR package? If so, then great. If not then no fedex

I looked it up. NSR stands for National Scouting Report (correct?). It has something to do with Australia though, never heard of it, or why a report would need to be added to a shipment. ...

NSR means No signature required. In the mailing world that is. I looked at fedex’s signature page. That’s what comes up.

M4saremyfavourite said:
NSR means No signature required. In the mailing world that is. I looked at fedex’s signature page. That’s what comes up.

Oh, why didn't you say that in the first place. Most home deliveries do not require a signature for drop off. You can also include the delivery instructions to "leave at front door if not at home".

The only time a signature is required, is when the shipper specifically requires it. As long as you include the delivery instructions with your order, the shipper will see that and make sure to not require a signature in the first place.

Ok. I’m just really worried. If I’m not at home and they decide not to leave it, it goes to my towns post office. I know the people there really well so I don’t want to have it go there.

M4saremyfavourite said:
Ok. I’m just really worried. If I’m not at home and they decide not to leave it, it goes to my towns post office. I know the people there really well so I don’t want to have it go there.

With fedex and ups- if they do not leave the package, they will leave a door slip for you to sign and put back on the door. They come back the next day, and leave it then. Neither carrier will redirect your package to the post office. That never happens.

I order from Northshore (Use Fedex) or XP Medical (also uses Fedex) all the time. In every single instance thus far, they have just left the box on my door step while I have been away at work, so there doesnt appear to be a requirement to sign for delivery. I am fairly new to living in the USA, so I am not sure they do this because I live in a gated apartment complex? But you can also get the courier company to retain the shipment at their depot/distribution centre as an option to collect it from there in person if you like?

00Steve00 said:
I order from Northshore (Use Fedex) or XP Medical (also uses Fedex) all the time. In every single instance thus far, they have just left the box on my door step while I have been away at work, so there doesnt appear to be a requirement to sign for delivery. I am fairly new to living in the USA, so I am not sure they do this because I live in a gated apartment complex? But you can also get the courier company to retain the shipment at their depot/distribution centre as an option to collect it from there in person if you like?

For gated communities, include the delivery instructions for them to buzz you at the gate (or call if it's set up that way). If you don't expect to be there, then see if your manager's office will buzz the delivery guy in while you are out. Include the manager's info instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back