Ordering diapers discreetly

Faceless

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How discreet is shipping to a fedex store? I need a discreet way to buy diapers.

Very all companies that ship nappies use plain cartons.

Depending how you buy them there are plenty of discreet ways to have them shipped like amazon locker,FedEx or UPS store,post office box and probably several others I'm forgetting.

PlinkinginPink said:
Depending how you buy them there are plenty of discreet ways to have them shipped like amazon locker,FedEx or UPS store,post office box and probably several others I'm forgetting.
I might be sounding paranoid here, but wouldn't the store know what the package is in the Amazon locker? Since I've got a local supermarket with one with people that know my me and my family.

SgtOddball said:
I might be sounding paranoid here, but wouldn't the store know what the package is in the Amazon locker? Since I've got a local supermarket with one with people that know my me and my family.
I could be wrong, but from what I have heard from friends no. You're normal(if they have it in your area) Amazon delivery man just makes a stop at the lockers and puts the packages in himself once locked you get a code about your delivery. If you don't have Amazons self delivery service in your area it's likely to be a UPS delivery driver who will just do the same thing.

I use flex ship offered by Canada Post but the gIrls at the Post office all know whats in the boxs as I order regularly and they are all a constant size and weight. they bring out my boxs when they see me in line :)

I always ship to a Fedex store when ordering from Northshore, every package has come in a plain brown box. They MIGHT know what's inside the box when checking their computer or w.e but I dont really care about that 🤷‍♂️ it's super simple, discreet, and easy. Definitely recommend it

Reactions: chamberpot
SoFloDL said:
I always ship to a Fedex store when ordering from Northshore, every package has come in a plain brown box. They MIGHT know what's inside the box when checking their computer or w.e but I dont really care about that 🤷‍♂️ it's super simple, discreet, and easy. Definitely recommend it
I just picked up an order from Northshore at a fedex pick up center for some reason it was seperated , there were two boxes one came Thursday and one came today ... like you said plain brown boxes with no hint of contents, I'm set for about three months now.

I also buy from Northshore shipped to FedEx pickup at Walgreens. I think at most they would know the company it shipped from, probably not the contents. I recently purchased from Cooshie Tooshies (delivered to my house) and the shipping label said CT Company or CT something. Most companies try to be discrete.

I have ordered Abena M4s from Walmart.com for in store pickup and it was in a plain brown box. I think the label indicated the contents as briefs. I don’t care. I mostly just don’t want my kids to know, which is why I typically avoid having stuff delivered to my house.

all my orders from Northshore have come in a plain box, cushie tooshies while also discreet came in one of those grey plastic shipping envelopes, my only concern with that is if they tear, but I am not to concerned It's just damage I worry about

The thing with case orders is many times the top flaps will be somewhat open for someone to peek in and look. delivery guys grab them in transit and the tear a bit sometimes. So, many times I just order single packs. Also if a backup story is needed then come up with it and own it. So if you order through amazon, then order something you need plus diapers. If box comes open you may say "what the heck is that, I only ordered "xxxyyy". Or, you may be younger and have an older grandparent or a neighbor who is not internet accustomed, so "you order for them". YMMV depending on your situation and what diapers you order.

SoFloDL said:
im pretty sure they do not know what the package is, just the where, and where to, from and to whom. otherwise in certain cases they would possibly open and take the product. good way to find another abdl if so =P. only abuniverse may give away whats in the packages if you buy cented diapers, the smell would give away hints, as i had a package delivered the first time, and as soon as i got into the doorway of my apartment i could smell them, open breeseway, loud enough to knock me over.
only problem with disgression ive ever had. since they now ship in boxes, its not as bad

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure no shipping company will care about the boxes they ship to you. They have enough to do. It's probably a little bit different with the dealer. If you order with Amazon I woudn't wonder if your profile is updated and you get suitable offers...

I always order straight to my door, but that isnt gonna work for everyone depending on who you live with and how nosey they are.

I'm long past the point of trying to completely hide it within my household and if I can get a delivery on the weekend I can be certain the only person who would ask me isnt around, so that makes it easy for me.

About the only time I have ever got an order that wasnt a discrete as it could have been the text to describe what was in the box was pretty vague

It said something like KDO Large, which probably means nothing to nobody unless you are one of us and Familiar with the ABU Kiddos

It’s been a year, but I finally built up the courage to do it. They didn’t have in store pickup Available due to covid, but because of perfect timing and unexpected events I was able to get them in under the radar. I can’t express how happy I am to finally get a chance to try a real diaper. Thank you ABU, and thank you adisc. It was reading stories from others that gave me the bravery I needed to even make a post like this, let alone actually purchase diapers. I know no probably reads old threads like this but I felt like I had to tell someone 😃

Not using FedEx but from the warehouse down here in Australia they are packaged in boring brown boxes with the legal company name for example ABU is actually know as "Stom holding solutions" far as I'm aware only customs checks would see what's inside them if they go international however. Down here unless they know what it is, meaning they're also a DL then not really a thing to worry about!

I always order to an amazon locker. Its pretty slick for being able to pick it up when you can. When I was living with a friend it made it easy to smuggle them in.

Last
Faceless said:
How discreet is shipping to a fedex store? I need a discreet way to buy diapers.
last time I ordered from northshore care it came in a plain box that was over 6years ago tho.

Back