Ordered my first diaper samples from ABU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayneLion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm new to this community, but I wanted to share my excitement about ordering my first diapers! This will be my first time trying them out. I've often thought about going back to diapers for the comfort, and finally decided to take the plunge with 2017.

I picked out two sample packs, one with Preschool and Little Paws. The second one with Super Dry Kids and Cushies. I ordered a large size so I hope they fit well. It's not the end of the world if they don't.

I love preschools because the feel like diaper from when I was a kid. Little Paws hold a lot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I like the little paws especially if I want to stay out of the bathroom or want to hit a bar for awhile.

Woohoo! Hope they are nice, they get great reviews.

That's super exciting, hopefully you really like them. I think large is a good first size to order as if it's too big you can order mediums next time but you don't have to waste them since the will still fit.

MajinBuu said:
Woohoo! Hope they are nice, they get great reviews.

Me too! The patterns for the little paws are absolutely adorable.

yoshiDL said:
That's super exciting, hopefully you really like them. I think large is a good first size to order as if it's too big you can order mediums next time but you don't have to waste them since the will still fit.

That was my thinking too, I'm kind of in between a medium and a large for underwear, depending on brands. Lately I've been erring on the side of large and that's worked out well enough. I'll likely only be wearing them to bed to start with before I decide to venture outside the house with em. I'm really looking forward to finally trying them! It was actually Fruit kitty's reviews of ABU that brought me to these forums in the first place :D

Congrats on taking the plunge, can't believe you will be disappointed, ABU products are amazing, comfy, absorbent, gorgeous

Any idea about ABU size smalls? I thought they were suppose to be available?

PyjamaBaby said:
Sounds like you ordered some good samples. As you also live in Canada you should also check out Rearz. They have great diapers and are based in Ontario.

I've heard of the brand but haven't gotten to look up anything else yet, I'll hafta check em out, shopping locally might help with costs a bit ^^;;

Argent said:
Congrats on taking the plunge, can't believe you will be disappointed, ABU products are amazing, comfy, absorbent, gorgeous

They most certainly do, I love all the colours and patterns! They looks just so fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back