Ordered diapers stuck at friend's place for a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabpad

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey guys :D

I'm a bit surprised as my ordered diapers arrived earlier than expected. The delivery guy handed it over to my friend living close to me as I'm still on vacation for another week.

Now I'm worried she'll get curious and maybe peek into the package somehow or wonder why the package is so heavy (4 packs of diapers + catheters etc). Or if she's gonna ask what I ordered once I pick it up. Or if she Googles the return address (ordered from save express, not sure what they write on the package).

I'm in desperate need of some brainstorming from you guys to explain myself in these possible situations, if it happens.

I've thought of saying that I ordered a vacuum cleaner (to explain heaviness). And if she peeks I'll say I'm a bedwetter, however explaining the catheters if she sees them might be difficult (saying I'm incontinent will force me having to wear diapers 24/7 to actually validate it. It's a tickling idea but I'm well aware that I'm gonna regret it once the fantasy wears off).

Any counter arguments for my explanations or do you guys have better ways to explain this? Please help, I'm really nervous :D

If she asks what's inside the package, just look her straight in the eye, smile, and say, "Nothing you need to worry about."

In short, it's none of her business. It's fine for her to ask, and it's fine for you not to tell her. Even if she finds out what's inside, you can still just shrug and say that it's nothing to worry about. You don't owe anyone an explanation.

That's true, however I don't feel comfortable answering like that. It's not really my personality. Plus, she'd get even more curious :p

tiny said:
"Nothing you need to worry about."

If I had received a package for a friend that they did not want shipped to their address, even if they were on vacation at the time, and I received this response when I asked what it was (pretty innocent common question)

MY first thought would be this person is shipping illegal things to my house so they do not get in trouble.

If she does ask you whats in the box, answer with something that you frequently collect or wanted shipped. make sure its nothing that can bite you in the butt later, for instance, I ordered a brand new TV! (2 weeks later, "lemme see that fancy pants new tv!")

I would just answer its a birthday gift for someone else if possible, ordering a gift is a good base answer though, as they wont be looking for it around your place later on.

Dude I'm full IC and still have to use catheters not a big deal , the answer if she asks is " I have been having issues, my doctor says my bladder is to big and that's why I have accidents , so he is having me do intermittent catheterization on myself to decrease my Bladder size and avoid a bigger problem in the future" it's legitimate and medical correct and probably TMI for your friend to ever ask again, and if she does catch you in a diaper in a couple of years ,no big deal bladders don't shrink quickly mine has been huge and I have been working on shrinking it by catheters for the last 8 years, cathing myself 5 Xs a day , if you stick close enough to the truth you will be good to go, if she asks for your Doctor's phone number give her mine , I could talk for hours about this and there is a Doctor that consults for one of the major news networks that has the same name, every thing Medical from anal warts to zika virus has been covered by them over the years. I hpo you bought hydrophilic catheters they rock , if you ever go back to KY jelly the stuff feels like rubber cement , I kid you not.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Dude I'm full IC and still have to use catheters not a big deal , the answer if she asks is " I have been having issues, my doctor says my bladder is to big and that's why I have accidents , so he is having me do intermittent catheterization on myself to decrease my Bladder size and avoid a bigger problem in the future" it's legitimate and medical correct and probably TMI for your friend to ever ask again, and if she does catch you in a diaper in a couple of years ,no big deal bladders don't shrink quickly mine has been huge and I have been working on shrinking it by catheters for the last 8 years, cathing myself 5 Xs a day , if you stick close enough to the truth you will be good to go, if she asks for your Doctor's phone number give her mine , I could talk for hours about this and there is a Doctor that consults for one of the major news networks that has the same name, every thing Medical from anal warts to zika virus has been covered by them over the years. I hpo you bought hydrophilic catheters they rock , if you ever go back to KY jelly the stuff feels like rubber cement , I kid you not.

Oh that's a solid excuse. I'm using foley catheter though :D normally I cath myself without lube so if I'd try a hydrophilic one, geez, that would be heaven.

MommyandMattling said:
If I had received a package for a friend that they did not want shipped to their address, even if they were on vacation at the time, and I received this response when I asked what it was (pretty innocent common question)

MY first thought would be this person is shipping illegal things to my house so they do not get in trouble.

If she does ask you whats in the box, answer with something that you frequently collect or wanted shipped. make sure its nothing that can bite you in the butt later, for instance, I ordered a brand new TV! (2 weeks later, "lemme see that fancy pants new tv!")

I would just answer its a birthday gift for someone else if possible, ordering a gift is a good base answer though, as they wont be looking for it around your place later on.
Exactly. Being shady is not good :p Do you think saying I ordered a vacuum cleaner seems legit?

Foley will do the same job but you will not have to bother with threading that thing in and out all the time , with long term foley thought you should get the 3 way , because if it gets encrusted or stops flowing you then have a port to flush it, but then again we don't generally have that problem because we are mostly healthy, just don't mess your diaper with a foley in place , that's building a bacteria super highway into your body, when I take long trips that I won't have any privacy to cath and stuff I use a foley and just let the thing free drain , also unless you bought the silver coated silicon don't get any rash cream on it , petroleum kills catheters just like rubber pants / Plastic pants makes them brittle and crack ,and speaking of silicon foley if you never tried them , get yourself one they are awesome , once they are inserted it takes them about 20 minutes to get your body temperature and then they really flexible and you practicly don't know they are there, very comfortable , and the ones that have some kind of silver coating are highly antibacterial, crust and bacteria don't do silver coatings , so enjoy your package and if you have any questions I can help with , hit me up i don't mind at all.

Legally, she can't open the package and it would be a federal crime, and if she does ask, don't think too big, just say nothing fun or something in the context since it's really none of his/her business. If she did open it and asks well the it's pretty hard to hide the fact that it's diapers. Have a dog? Say it's dog pads.

Just say "oh it's nothing, just a bunch of stuff I got from eBay. Thanks for holding my package, have a great day" take it and leave.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Legally, she can't open the package and it would be a federal crime,

Just a little nitpick here - that "federal" thing only applies to postal mail, which you will only see with diaper samples sent in (ironically) padded envelopes. Cases almost always come FedEx or UPS, because it's much cheaper.

bambinod said:
Just a little nitpick here - that "federal" thing only applies to postal mail, which you will only see with diaper samples sent in (ironically) padded envelopes. Cases almost always come FedEx or UPS, because it's much cheaper.
Not only that, but even if it actually came via US mail, I always found the notion of filling serious charges like that against a close friend or family member otherwise in good standing to be completely ridiculous. I don't even understand why it's brought up.

MommyandMattling said:

Well, I was assuming that you trust your friends not to send illegal stuff to your home! If you would be suspicious if they didn't tell you what was inside, you shouldn't have trusted them in the first place.

Maybe that's what happened to my last shipment of crystal (SAP crystals ) !

Fabpad said:
Exactly. Being shady is not good :p Do you think saying I ordered a vacuum cleaner seems legit?

its legit as long as you dont have to prove at a later point you have the vacuum. if that is the case you might consider something like a car part if you own a car...its really up to you, if you can make the reasoning be that its a vacuum that is a gift for someone else, then yes a vacuum works perfectly.

good luck! let us know how it goes?

I was going to suggest a new comforter for your bed. Big, bulky and squishy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big bulky and squishy sounds like giant teddy bear I used to have.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll update you in a few days :)

Fabpad said:
Hey guys :D

I'm a bit surprised as my ordered diapers arrived earlier than expected. The delivery guy handed it over to my friend living close to me as I'm still on vacation for another week.

Now I'm worried she'll get curious and maybe peek into the package somehow or wonder why the package is so heavy (4 packs of diapers + catheters etc). Or if she's gonna ask what I ordered once I pick it up. Or if she Googles the return address (ordered from save express, not sure what they write on the package).

I'm in desperate need of some brainstorming from you guys to explain myself in these possible situations, if it happens.

I've thought of saying that I ordered a vacuum cleaner (to explain heaviness). And if she peeks I'll say I'm a bedwetter, however explaining the catheters if she sees them might be difficult (saying I'm incontinent will force me having to wear diapers 24/7 to actually validate it. It's a tickling idea but I'm well aware that I'm gonna regret it once the fantasy wears off).

Any counter arguments for my explanations or do you guys have better ways to explain this? Please help, I'm really nervous :D

Tell her you could tell her but that would ruin the surprise at Christmas ;)

bambinod said:

One of the same things I was going to say plus this. In order for it to fall under the federal crime also you must be able to show malice on the part of the person opening the US mail. Just the mere opening of the mail is not a crime you must show that the person that opened the mail did something with whatever was in the package that caused harm, and just being embarrassed is not harm.

Thank god she knows how to behave! She didn't ask what i ordered :)
Only embarresing thing is that it says save express on the package on the "from" part. Hopefully she didn't google it....

Anyway, i'm finally in a pair of Crinklz with a catheter on. Fantastic diaper, I can barely close my legs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back