Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Those are the boxes again where you are putting yourself in. Labels... those things can't explain a whole person. You aren't put into boxes, you are the box itself. If you like Pacis go and get one. Don't make something as stupid as a label/box (however you wish to call it) stop you.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
is that just weird to have one if you just consider yourself a dl.. and not really ab anymore? I mean I have reasons for not wanting to go ab.. reasons that are hard to explain so hopefully ppl won't just say "ah just be an ab again"

maybe I should just buy a pacifier.. but would it be weird for a dl to a have a pacifier?

Remember that the lines between ABs and DLs are blurred to begin with. You like what you like; you don't have to like everything an AB or a DL typically likes. It's not weird at all that you like elements of AB despite identifying as a DL.

If there are more complicated reasons for this, then you should seriously evaluate what your interest in pacifiers means to you. It might just mean you enjoy chewing on plastic, without any of the babyish connotations. Or it may be a preamble to, as you said, embracing AB again. Remember that labels work for you, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Remember that the lines between ABs and DLs are blurred to begin with. You like what you like; you don't have to like everything an AB or a DL typically likes. It's not weird at all that you like elements of AB despite identifying as a DL.

If there are more complicated reasons for this, then you should seriously evaluate what your interest in pacifiers means to you. It might just mean you enjoy chewing on plastic, without any of the babyish connotations. Or it may be a preamble to, as you said, embracing AB again. Remember that labels work for you, not the other way around.

Cool thx. Yea anyhow.. right now lack of money is really holding me back from getting one but yea I'll prob. get one again when I have more money :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
This is my first post here but I used to like to chew on things a lot (if that sentence even made sense, lol) but now I just have several packs of gum at my computer deck or a pack in my pocket and chew a couple pieces at a time.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hmm well when I was more into the whole tb/ab thing.. I loved pacifiers with a passion lol but I never really had an oral fixation before..

Although this does bring up a good point if anyone can answer me: Now that I'm just more dl.. I haven't wanted to do much else .. but I still kinda want a pacifier back.. but is that just weird to have one if you just consider yourself a dl.. and not really ab anymore? I mean I have reasons for not wanting to go ab.. reasons that are hard to explain so hopefully ppl won't just say "ah just be an ab again"

But yea.. I'm not really much for my thumb.. I've tried but I think its just gross and it gets all wet and soggy.. its weird..

And I don't think anything could replace a pacifier.. its half about it actually being in the mouth.. half about the actual shield part or whatever you'd call the outside of it.. how it looks and how it feels..

maybe I should just buy a pacifier.. but would it be weird for a dl to a have a pacifier?

I'm a DL and I just ordered a paci...though I think I'm starting to cross over :/

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't think I mentioned this before, but I used to chew on my hair. The side pieces, I'd just take a blob of it and suck on it. Tasted good as far as I remember, but I haven't done it in years.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I chew on things all the time, and if im not, then im either sucking on my thumb or paci.

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I chew on things all the time, and if im not, then im either sucking on my thumb or paci.

sucking your thumb? isn't that a bit odd to do when you're not chewing something in public at school/work?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tend to do something a bit weird with my mouth: I disassemble and reassemble small contraptions. Yeah, it's a weird talent, but I can actually take a small LEGO kit and assemble it with my mouth. Speaking of which, I always use my mouth to remove the pieces.

I love to chew ice, too. I think I'm breaking at least four of my teeth though, so I think I need to stop. I also love to chew on the ends of pens. And at times I will suck my thumb, because I haven't bought a paci yet.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
darned thumbsuckers.. i havent chewed much lately, damn devil cigs. except my toe and fingernails, i'm thinking it migh be healthier to start chewing on plastic again in leiu of that tobacco thing

Craig

Est. Contributor
I chew alot too, as it seems alot of people here do, it is quite a bad habit I have. Pens! I just cant hold one without sticking it in my mouth and if I dont even realise I'm doing it most of the time...like I can just be sat in class and someone will say to me "Does that taste nice?" and I'll be like "wha? ohhh.." :p

So yes I do have an "Oral Fixation".

Craig.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
haha, your nnot the only one drew, i have an oral fixation as well. my paci for one, which you knew, but other things such as pens and pencils,,,and sometimes my shirt which i do subconsciously...

Serendiapity

Still Kovy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Well, I don't suck on anything, but I have the detestable habit of biting and gnawing on things... leather, the little mystery plastic shoelace tip thing, cloth, fiber-optic lights, paper edges (but never my shiny vinyl records or their cases!)... you name it.

Sephiroas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll chew on spare shoelaces, cups, shirts, soda cans, paper plates (wtf?), pens, pencils, and I want a paci but haven't gotten one yet.

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Never been much of a thumb sucker, but I'm a fairy regular pacifier user; I will often sleep the night with one in my gob. Through my incessant chewing, none of my pens at work have survived long enough to run out of ink (though occasionally, I've ended up with some ink in my mouth when I've chewed just a little bit to much - :eek:)

I bought some teething rings (the liquid-filled silicon rubber thingies) to try at home once: they were fine for while, but the surface got quite rough after a bit of chewing - they weren't so pleasant on the mouth after that. (I wonder if real babies have that problem?)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
(though occasionally, I've ended up with some ink in my mouth when I've chewed just a little bit to much - :eek:)

That happens way too much here, ink has a very distinct taste, a thick fatty taste/texture.

EDIT: Like just when I finished this post... x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.