Not open for further replies.

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
"thepenisinhermouth" is what you're looking for :p

For me.. I've always chewed on my sleeves up until a few years ago, but a lot of my old clothes have shredded sleeves and collars. Right now it's just my nails I guess, I'm not that fixated :)

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oral fixation?

Look at my user title. Nearly every night = Pacifier time.

EmmEmmThree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I've had this thing since I was 6 -- matter of fact, it's what was led to the diagnosis of my ADHD. Still have it and have it strong. *anything* in reach, I'm always fiddling with it, chewing on it, etc.

Usually I don't even realize it. Like yesterday I was fiddling with this SD --> USB adapter when I came to an epiphany and said to myself "... where did I get this from?"

Kinda scary. It also disorients you, I've noticed. As I'll be doing the same thing with my TV remote, I go to myself "damn I don't want to watch this show, where's the effing remote?!" It's sad, considering that I spent an hour tearing my *was-clean* room into shreds looking for it before I realized it was in my hand.

Happens all the time, to everything, any/all parts of the day.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I've had this my whole life...pacifiers, bottles, my thumb, pens, pencils, fingernails, anything sitting on a desk waiting to be sucked on or chewed lol. It is not a habit that I've really ever been able to break.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I love to chew on stuff! I have to keep something in my mouth most of the time.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
All the time. I am either chewing something or sucking something. If neither of theses I am fiddling with something. Probably without realising it. It's never gone, much to the dismay of my fingers and toes, which are permanently being mauled.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
yes yes yes i sucked my thumb untill elementary my parents had tried everything they finally took me to the dentist where i got this thing put in my mouth. it sat at the roof of my mouth like an expander and had a rolly thing so my thumb would go in and it would rollit away or push it out. i hated how everyone always asked me what it was.

since then i chew pens i suck on things i love to eat ice (sonice has the best ice) and i do love my paci i dont usually suck my thumb anymore

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
yes yes yes i sucked my thumb untill elementary my parents had tried everything they finally took me to the dentist where i got this thing put in my mouth. it sat at the roof of my mouth like an expander and had a rolly thing so my thumb would go in and it would rollit away or push it out. i hated how everyone always asked me what it was.

What a coincidence actually, I know someone who used to have one of those things to cure thumbsucking.. I'm not sure what it was called but the dentist called it "the cold and hard way of curing thumbsucking to prevent teeth damage" which I can believe :).

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
What a coincidence actually, I know someone who used to have one of those things to cure thumbsucking.. I'm not sure what it was called but the dentist called it "the cold and hard way of curing thumbsucking to prevent teeth damage" which I can believe :).

yes ive had metal in my mouth since a very young age due to it it i the cold hard way since then i hate dentist i cant stand having there hands in my mouth and what not i think it was traumatizing -____-

but yeah like i said i was quite older and my parents had tried everything!!
i dunno what it was called funny part was i remember rolling it with my tounge when i was bored that was my form of entertainment

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
yes ive had metal in my mouth since a very young age due to it it i the cold hard way since then i hate dentist i cant stand having there hands in my mouth and what not i think it was traumatizing -____-

but yeah like i said i was quite older and my parents had tried everything!! i dunno what it was called funny part was i remember rolling it with my tounge when i was bored that was my form of entertainment

I think they used to call it a crib for some reason. Yeah I'm pretty sure they did. I must say it does truly help the person to stop completely

I mean it might be cruel and hard, sometimes traumatizing, but it helped you to stop sucking your thumb, otherwise you would have done so all your life :)

That rolling things sounds amusing though :p. I have iron in my mouth right now, so don't worry! It's one of those things on the back of your teeth to keep them in position, it'll stay there for a few more years, you can't see it though

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I mean it might be cruel and hard, sometimes traumatizing, but it helped you to stop sucking your thumb, otherwise you would have done so all your life :)

true i guess i mean why suck your thumb when you can have a paci like that i can have 2 free hands lol =D

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
true i guess i mean why suck your thumb when you can have a paci like that i can have 2 free hands lol =D

An obvious concept I didn't think about :p. They're good sometimes, although I'll just have to be happy with a tiny dummy for now

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
i constantly gnaw on my tounge. i used to bite my nails but i hated having frayed nails and hang nails. the worst was when i used to bite my toe nails, bleh.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I do have quite an oral fixation, if it means having an obsession with having something in your mouth. Sorry if that sounded rather dirty.

In fact, I've just noticed I'm chewing on my headphones cables.

Wow.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Until I was 14 I would always chew on my shirt collar. Quite voraciously too. I knew I was chewing on it, and it was getting way too damp, but that only seemed to make me focus even more on chewing and chewing. My dad noticed how determined I was to extract its flavor though, so he kept telling me to stop until I did.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Always have and probably always will be. I fiddle around with stuff, chew on stuff and everything. I finally managed to stop chewing on my shirt (most of the time). I don't even notice that I do the stuff. I also don't notice that I chew on pens either (only when I finally hit the ink, I by now know how ink tastes like.)

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I used to be a thumbsucker. Then I switched to chewing plastic. There's soo many picture so of me with many kinds of plastic items.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hmm well when I was more into the whole tb/ab thing.. I loved pacifiers with a passion lol but I never really had an oral fixation before..

Although this does bring up a good point if anyone can answer me: Now that I'm just more dl.. I haven't wanted to do much else .. but I still kinda want a pacifier back.. but is that just weird to have one if you just consider yourself a dl.. and not really ab anymore? I mean I have reasons for not wanting to go ab.. reasons that are hard to explain so hopefully ppl won't just say "ah just be an ab again"

But yea.. I'm not really much for my thumb.. I've tried but I think its just gross and it gets all wet and soggy.. its weird..

And I don't think anything could replace a pacifier.. its half about it actually being in the mouth.. half about the actual shield part or whatever you'd call the outside of it.. how it looks and how it feels..

maybe I should just buy a pacifier.. but would it be weird for a dl to a have a pacifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.