Oral Fixation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Thanks to TBism I have developed an oral fixation... something ALWAYS has to be in my mouth. It's quite annoying and at times... obtrusive.
I've stopped using the pacifier for obvious reasons. (See above) but, I still find something to suck on.
Does anyone else share this similar problem ?

(oh for the love of god keep it clean!)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like to chew on things. I chew on everything, bad habit. I don't have to have something to chew on, but if it's there it's in my mouth.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I was going to make just the same thread!

Well, yeah. I chew on things. Bad habit, especially for playing clarinet and... you know, not have wallets getting chewed up. I'm chewing on one as I sit at the computer >_>

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I was going to make just the same thread!

Well, yeah. I chew on things. Bad habit, especially for playing clarinet and... you know, not have wallets getting chewed up. I'm chewing on one as I sit at the computer >_>
Leather reminds me of that "beef jerky" that sits out in the jar at off beat gas stations.
It has the same texture and flavor...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Hehehe...

Yeah I chew on stuff, especially pens! I bought a bunch on new pens for my exams, and they all got chewed to bits buy the end of them.

I like to gnaw on stuff generally, like my hand.

I don't suck on anything though, I haven't used my dummy for a while...

I don't think that my Oral Fixation comes TB type stuff, I've just always done it.

(And leather is quite tasty!)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hehehe...

Yeah I chew on stuff, especially pens! I bought a bunch on new pens for my exams, and they all got chewed to bits buy the end of them.

I like to gnaw on stuff generally, like my hand.

I don't suck on anything though, I haven't used my dummy for a while...

I don't think that my Oral Fixation comes TB type stuff, I've just always done it.

(And leather is quite tasty!)
Oh pens, pens! Heehee.....I regress well with a bottle. I know...strange...
In my bi stage, yeh......oh well....you asked us not to go there.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I chew on my shirt...so yeah.
hahaha I did that. For like six or seven years too. From like first grade to sixth grade my sleeves were constantly in shreads - much to my parents chagrin. People used to tease me about it "How does it taste?" etc.

I still get the urge to bite my shirt whenever I'm particularly excited or tense -though luckilly it's no longer subconsciouse (and public!)

I'm pretty sure that because of this and other factors one of my art teacher's thought I was a homeless kid...
On recollection up untill about 10th grade I did look a lot like a street urchin =p.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I chew on everything, too. Anything that happens to be nearby; nails, a shirt, a necklace...

X

xdeadx

I've always had to chew on something, but I'm getting better at it now...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
When I was 6 I used to chew on the seatbelt in my moms Pontiac 6000....it actually tasted really good :D

When I sleep or when I'm thinking hard I someone chew or suck on my knuckle, but that's about it...

X

xdeadx

Oh pens, pens! Heehee.....I regress well with a bottle. I know...strange...
In my bi stage, yeh......oh well....you asked us not to go there.
Pens yes... My pens are always destroyed because of this =D

Lilannakiya

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hmmm, I have always had an oral fixation. And I think it was partly how I realized my younger side. I have sucked my thumb since birth, and now I am 22 and still do it. I also like many said chew on stuff. I don't suck my thumb in public so I chew on my nails or pens.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yeah, I've always had a bit of one. I don't need something in my mouth, but whenever I have something chew-able it ends up there.

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I've always had a bit of an oral fixation..always chewing on my fingers and stuff. But now I have a pacifier! Just..hard to keep from chewing my nuks. I've already bit holes into one, ehh. XD

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Only once, when I was in early elementary school years. I had this "Davy Crockett" flashlight which had a leather carrying strap I loved to chew on. Something about the flavor of the leather made me want to chew on and suck it. Occasionally I'd also chew wood pencils.

Now, I did love to chew hard, black licorice. Back in the days of penny candy I could get these rectangular blocks of licorice which required a lot of chewing to soften them up before they would break up into smaller pieces. I love tough, chewy licorice to gnaw on. Trouble is, last time I chewed a piece I lost a tooth crown. Guess my licorice chewing days are over.:frown:

~Pramrider

Snowboard

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I've got a bit of an oral fixation.. Wrist straps, air mattress plugs (really nice), random plastic objects, fingers/thumbs.. All sucked and/or chewed on. D;

Princess_Mandy

Est. Contributor
I've got one and I guess I have since I could remember. When I was younger I was bad about chewing on my shirt and hair but as I got older I broke both of them. Now I just make sure I carry gum w/ me to chew on. I also have went though several pairs of ear buds b/c I'll put the cord part in my mouth and end up chewing a hole in it. Pretty much anything that's soft plastic it will end up w/ teeth marks in it.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I sucked on my Raggedy Andy doll. I also remember chewing on leather (maybe a belt?) Interestingly, I am not a smoker and do not have an oral fixation (that I am aware of.) On another note, a coworker recently told me of a patient she was giving a shot to that asked to stand for the shot and then began sucking her thumb as it was given (the patient was apparently in her 20's and was afraid of needles.)

Status
Not open for further replies.