Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm very tempted and just might honestly. We met through a local Littles group.

We've talked about boundaries and expectations and such, and they sound good. No need to hide any of my little stuff except around their son which is only around on weekdays. Which is more than fine I in no way want to expose minors any way. I'd also be able to bring my cat. My partner would be coming too.

I'm honestly very very tempted. This sounds like a crazy opportunity

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Fireheat and ChristianDiaperLover
Go for it!!!
That sounds so awesome~!
I'd for sure take it X3
Be safe though!

This sounds like it could be fun, how long have you known them?

littlemoosey said:
This sounds like it could be fun, how long have you known them?
Not long to be honest. We've talked over the past few months online but have yet to meet in person. We live maybe 15-20 minutes apart

Reactions: 49beachdipe
To be completely up front this sounds a little impulsive. You haven't even met them in person. Have you actually been to their place? How do you know you'll be compatible sharing a living space in real life?

Reactions: WillieSmalls, Proudmommyofab, Deleted member 48952 and 4 others
Topex said:
To be completely up front this sounds a little impulsive. You haven't even met them in person. Have you actually been to their place? How do you know you'll be compatible sharing a living space in real life?

All good questions.

Topex said:
Yeah I agree. Just a thought. I'm tempted. But wary as they're still kind of strangers.

Sheepies said:
Yeah I agree. Just a thought. I'm tempted. But wary as they're still kind of strangers.
This thought seems to be turning into something quite quickly though and you need to reign it in a bit because even if it is exciting, you seem to know very little about these people and their place

Sheepies said:
I'm very tempted and just might honestly. We met through a local Littles group.

We've talked about boundaries and expectations and such, and they sound good. No need to hide any of my little stuff except around their son which is only around on weekdays. Which is more than fine I in no way want to expose minors any way. I'd also be able to bring my cat. My partner would be coming too.

I'm honestly very very tempted. This sounds like a crazy opportunity
being part of a Littles family is the best. I reallly miss living with Jummpy and Tim

It sounds like there's some potential there but you need to do your due diligence. Meet up and then if that goes well, see the house and talk about what form this arrangement would take.

It sounds like a nice opportunity, but always err on the side of caution and check things (the people and the place) out in person first before making a decision on this kind of thing

Reactions: 49beachdipe
A shared fetish does not by itself make for compatibility under the same roof. I know from experience.

What you don't mention is how they offered you this opportunity. Frankly, I'd be skeptical about anyone willing to bring someone into a shared space with a young child without first meeting them.

Proceed with extreme caution.

Reactions: Sheepies
reval said:
A shared fetish does not by itself make for compatibility under the same roof. I know from experience.

What you don't mention is how they offered you this opportunity. Frankly, I'd be skeptical about anyone willing to bring someone into a shared space with a young child without first meeting them.

Proceed with extreme caution.
It was a post on the locals group.

Reason being they have a bigger house than they need and the child's dad is going back to school, so they would like to rent out the rooms to help pay the bills and offset the tuition costs.

I can see why they asked local ABDLs first though. They practice it in secret away from their kid and would like like-minded people to take the room so they don't have to hide on their days when the kid is with the other parent (joint custody)

But yeah that was one of the first ground rules, absolutely none of that around his son.

Last edited:
do please be careful @Sheepies like others have said they could seem like the nicest people in the world but you never know how they are in private

Retro gamer guy is right you should be careful. Maybe meet them in a public place first and get to know. Them and if you feels it’s ok go for and have fun.

Sheepies said:
It was a post on the locals group.

Reason being they have a bigger house than they need and the child's dad is going back to school, so they would like to rent out the rooms to help pay the bills and offset the tuition costs.

I can see why they asked local ABDLs first though. They practice it in secret away from their kid and would like like-minded people to take the room so they don't have to hide on their days when the kid is with the other parent (joint custody)

But yeah that was one of the first ground rules, absolutely none of that around his son.
That adds some needed explanations but I agree you still need to meet them in person and see the house several times to see if all is acceptable to both of you.

Reactions: Fireheat and Sheepies
If you follow astrology at all, we're getting to the end of a Mercury Retrograde, so I would caution you to wait another week or so before making any big decisions about it. Regardless, everyone's made some pretty good points. I'd recommend to spend some time to get to know them better, either online or by arranging to meet in a public place like others have suggested. You never know until you know, ya know?

Last edited:
Reactions: neophyte and Fireheat
Not to mention also that sometimes the nicest people you will meet will change after you have spent a lot of time living in the same house, being around each other all the time

Reactions: Fireheat
Topex said:
This thought seems to be turning into something quite quickly though and you need to reign it in a bit because even if it is exciting, you seem to know very little about these people and their place
Agreed, also some times it can be very awkward living with a family. There are times though if you can mesh well with the family it can be a lot of fun but its a big gamble. I would meet them in person go to their house and meet their son as well. Talk with them over lunch of something normal about normal things see if you feel comfortable and like you would get along with them.

I value my personal space too much! One friend maybe, a partner yes; me and my partner moving in with 2 others would take way too much; unless it’s a hugeeee house.

Back