Opinion: Diapers On YouTube and Public

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
I express my thoughts through video:

I view public (real life in the world.) diaper visibility as wrong. Mainly because you are forcing it on people.

I view the internet and Youtube differently:

On X rated sites you can literally do whatever you want. No issue or complaints.

On Youtube you can carefully show diapers as long as you follow certain guidelines I put forward in the video. I know many will disagree with me still but I stand my ground in my beliefs. (And the reason for not shunning diapers on youtube completely is an honorable one: Showing poor lonely souls that they are not alone. Showing them that they are people and should be themselves.) sub note: It's probably a good thing I finally did this video setting up some guidelines because I feel a lot of people will watch me and not understand that I have limits and considerations in everything that I choose to do.

Reactions: alarara
Ah the sex leg also I see a grubby in the background I have one too! And yeah I completely agree as I’d never go out in just a diaper as I don’t like much attention but honestly you can still where it but I’d have it covered

I agree that diapers on YouTube are completely okay just because by title and thumbnail, the person has a pretty good idea what they are about to click on. I really don't like it when ABDL YouTubers do crotch shots throughout the entire video. It does give more sexual vibes when people do that which I can sometimes see why someone on the outside would make the assumption all ABDL's must be like that. I agree someone should go out in just a onesie or wearing an ABDL onesie + a diaper or anything else like bottles or pacifiers. It is forcing on the public because you can't go out and just not expect people to stare at you if you are going throughout walmart in a big diaper while sucking on a pacifier. I think wearing things that are more subtly abdl are Okie. Maybe you have a t-shirt with a teddy on it and you wanna wear a diaper underneath your shorts and make sure it doesn't stick out. That's Okie. For me, I like to wear cute pink pusheen kitty shorts, t-shirt, and wear a think pull up because they are discreet, won't make noise, and it will do the trick of making me feel little in public, but no one will give me second looks because it is discreet. I do understand why some people go out in public showing their diapers and onesie which is for attention. This can sometimes be a lonely community if you have no one to connect with in person; therefore some people go out and seek attention publicly. I do sometimes feel the desire for diaper public humiliation, but I would never do it because it is just too forcing and unfair of others.

Back