zippyboy

Rep for CosyDry
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Greetings all,

I have not posted much over the years but I have been a member for quite a long time. Mostly keeping to myself and commenting here and there. My wife and I have finally decided to start an Online Store and have ordered our first wholesale purchase from RearZ. I do not know the policy here about posting links or self-promotion for stores... So will post only if I know I am allowed to do so.

We have a domain name the e-commerce store is almost complete - and while our first purchase is small for online stores, we are excited to be able to offer products soon. We are based in Texas and will be online only - until we can grow to make a full store we can afford.

My wife wanted to keep this a secret until the first shipment actually arrives but I am too excited over it all. I work full time for another company and this is our first business that we are starting together that may allow us to spend more time together than apart. I hope to reduce my 9-5 job hours and eventually work on this full-time with her. (Fingers crossed)

I have had to call RearZ about 15 times today alone due to my credit card being flagged and fighting my bank to let me purchase a LOT of diapers with my card. I think it may look strange purchasing that amount of diapers on my card for the first time. It was a bit funny to talk about the purchase with the bank. Oh well.

Laurie and Holly were absolutely great to talk to and work with to get the first order completed. ANYWAY - just wanted to share. If Mods allow and people want to know more I will be happy to share the store info when it is ready. I am a techie so it will be secure and ready to go when we open officially.

I hope to have a brick and mortar store in the area in a year - but I know that is being optimistic.

For the record I am IC and a DL. I hate store brands poor quality and I am thrilled to be able to help bring better products in the the State of Texas... we will ship all over USA but Texas needs an Adult Diaper like RearZ available. We also plan to sell RearZ baby diapers too!

Comments? Questions? Suggestions? Please feel free to talk and I will do my best to chime in. :detective3

- Thanks, Zippyboy

zippyboy said:
If Mods allow and people want to know more I will be happy to share the store info when it is ready.

I'm sure you've seen the users klo555 (ABU's owner), todaler (Tykables' owner), and other company reps floating around here. The rule is that you need to notify Moo that you're a rep for {your company's name}, and then that gets automagically added to your posts next to your username. See Rule 15 on this page.

Anyway... Congrats and good luck on your ABDL-related business endeavor! I must say, it seems like a tough thing to get into without making a very large financial commitment. You either have to come up with something unique and desirable, or you have to undersell the competition (and still make money). The latter is hard, especially if you're buying from your competition, or are just another distributor in a place where there are already other distributors. The US already has multiple Rearz distributors, for instance. I'd love to hear about the longer-term goals, but maybe get that rep status thingy set up first!

just out of curiosity what other venders baised in the USA sell RearZ? I only know of the one in Canada and the shipping cost is a killer

Thank you for the info and the kind words. Long term goals are much what you would expect. We are hopeful to be able to offer our own products in the future, and bring unique items and creations in too. I have two ideas that I have not seen anywhere before. May have to patent it first before I can share more.

I will get with Moo and get that setup.
As for other dealers and sellers of RearZ - I am happy they are out there. I cannot stand store brands unless I need a cheap stuffer. I have travelled a lot in the last month and the main issue I always have is the availability of good products in my area. So I wanted to become part of the solution. Austin Texas has the reputation "Keep Austin Weird" yet no stores sell our type of products, same for San Antonio, Houston and well... most other parts. We want to get a real store soon, and invest in the business into a full time endeavor and not just another reseller on the net. In fact- Laurie had the specific requests for RearZ resellers to not sell on Amazon or eBay. I think that is great.

Well let me get with Moo - and we will keep you up to date later. Thanks again for the response!

- - - Updated - - -

Bambino sells them, Changing Times, and CooshieTooshy and ABU I believe.

DracoAmericanus said:
just out of curiosity what other venders baised in the USA sell RearZ? I only know of the one in Canada and the shipping cost is a killer

Bambino has sold Safari for awhile now. But that's the only model they carry. Case price (shipped) from Rearz and Bambino are within a few dollars of each other though :p

BUT at least my bank doesn't hassle me for ordering from canada. I've had grief with every order from rearz so far. Stupid bank for some reason thinks Canada is the credit-card-fraud capital of the world.

Under sell the competition you will fine.

bambinod said:
Bambino has sold Safari for awhile now. But that's the only model they carry. Case price (shipped) from Rearz and Bambino are within a few dollars of each other though :p

BUT at least my bank doesn't hassle me for ordering from canada. I've had grief with every order from rearz so far. Stupid bank for some reason thinks Canada is the credit-card-fraud capital of the world.

yeah I can see the bank doing that, I some one steal my bank card's numbers before and was called by my bank over a airline ticket out of Utah, I am in Michigan so they wondered how I could get to untah in the same day lol, that account was closed and a new card isshued

Congrats on opening the store, not in your area but one thing I have found is great for me is to be able to pickup my diapers rather than have them delivered, maybe you could consider that for your business until your bricks and mortar store is open.

I like the look of the Rearz with the skulls btw.

Argent said:
Congrats on opening the store, not in your area but one thing I have found is great for me is to be able to pickup my diapers rather than have them delivered, maybe you could consider that for your business until your bricks and mortar store is open.

I like the look of the Rearz with the skulls btw.

Yeah the Rebel Diapers arrived at RearZ yesterday in the medium sizes. The staff was very busy unloading from what I understood. They were sending out pre-orders.

Let me know when you go live. Interested in a case of Rearz

Where will you be based in Texas? I'm kinda wondering if it will be close enough for me to travel to.

We are in the South Houston area. No store yet, and first order from RearZ is still on the way. Do not know if we will be able to do local pickup immediately but we do want to offer it. I am actually looking at store fronts now but no budget for opening public yet.

I'd be happy to order my Rearz locally in the USA, I hope you get going and wish you luck.

I would love for Rearz to be more available in the states, they are some of my favorite diapers but they are such a pain and cost so much to get into the states. I would like to make a suggestion, the main reason I don't order from Bambino or Cooshie Tooshiez is because they either only ship Fedex or charge a ton for UPS shipping. I live at home and UPS has way better options for holding a package than any other shipping company does and for people who don't want packages delivered to their house it is amazing. If you can I would definitely suggest UPS over Fedex for your standard shipping option. I wish you guys good luck on your launch and hope you guys can get everything up and running soon.

Last edited:
Good luck on this endeavor, I hope that it takes off and works out well for you. I love this brand and it would be nice to be able to get it easier.

This is fantastic! Godspeed to you guys and you'll definitely have a customer in me!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

INCONTAL said:
Under sell the competition you will fine.

...And I would skip the B&M store as it is high overhead for relatively very little return. I have seen news of B&M stores (even major retailers) closing all over the country in favor of on-line sales.

I have already started talking to a local shipping location and he said he would assist us in working out the cheapest shipping cost for us and the customers. We absolutely would ship to a UPS center for pickup. UPS has been good overall to us - but Fedex locally seems to have no trouble finding my location. Other drivers - UPS especially seem to have a high turnover and I have come home from work just to see drivers circling the area looking for an address my GPS on my phone sees just fine. I think cost and dependability will be the key factor. Initially UPS is my first thought for primary options. We will know in a week or less when the order arrive and we open online. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, we will update when we get closer to opening. I appreciate the great response. I know Texas and surrounding states have others like us that want a better product. Hmm now I'm thinking about a Cowboy themed diaper. LOL

Cool any idea on prices yet? Yes online is the modern way these days.

We are still waiting on the shipment. It looks like the best we can do is get about the same prices as the other competition - I have a question however. Do people prefer shipping price built in like Bambinos do? or cost of product seen clearly - and you can see shipping options at checkout? (Like Amazon do) Let me know your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back