Opened the door sucking my paci

LilJenJen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Okay this happened some time ago but I want to share it and ask for thoughts on the matter.
After a stressful day I ordered myself some pizza online and went into little mode. I really like to use my pacifier to calm down, but sometimes I tend to forget I'm still sucking on it… so here I was, sporting some cute shortalls with a diaper underneath, my hair in pigtails and sucking on a paci while enjoying my playtime. Then as ordered my Pizza arrived… I jumped up and got the door not thinking about how I was dressed. The delivery girl just smirked and asked for the adult of the house. I noticed my slip up and quickly took out the paci and asked to check my order… I paid, took my pizza and made some awkward small talk, nothing else happened but those five minutes were pretty embarrassing. Since then I double check my look before opening the door.
Has anyone had similar situations and if so how did you deal with it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Xaver, newAB43, michaelmc and 28 others
Oh wow! That would be embarrassing! I can't help but wonder, though, if the pizza girl wished she could be on your side of the door playing with you as a Little. You just never know... She'll have a good story to tell when she gets back to the pizza place!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, Blekyss, jozik and 6 others
That sounds like a very awkward situation. I’m sorry you had to go through that.😳I hope you enjoyed your pizza and playtime afterwards.🍕It’s okay to have different ways of coping with stress as long as they are not harmful to yourself or others.👍You don’t have to feel embarrassed about your preferences. Still, I understand that you might want to keep them private.🙊Maybe next time, you can order pizza online and pay in advance, so you don’t have to interact with the delivery person. Or you can wear a robe or a jacket before opening the door.🧥 I've ordered a couple of times for delivery. To accept it, I must go downstairs to the lobby. My nursing home Aide makes sure I am appropriately dressed.

Reactions: Blekyss, Angelapinks and LilJenJen
I always make sure my pacis are out of the mouth before I walk out for this very reason. The public eye can be unforgiving.

Reactions: Hemix, BobbiSueEllen and LilJenJen
A neighbor walking her dog saw me going to my car while I was cross dressed. I thought quickly and said that I was going to an afternoon Halloween party. Halloween was on that weekend so it sounded logical. She moved away so I don’t have to worry that it would be mentioned to anyone. Bathrobes are great for a cover up.

Reactions: tempestcd, Hemix, Angelapinks and 1 other person
You probably made that delivery driver’s night!

I’ve done similar. After accidentally doing it for the second (or third?) time - it was the same driver - she told me I was cute!

• Love
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, jozik, Hemix and 2 others
As a former pizza driver I can tell you that all you did was make their night more interesting. Also I've done something similar. I went to take my trash to the dumpster and forgot I was sucking my pacifier and wearing only a shirt and diaper. Thank god it was 3 am lol

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: tempestcd, Hemix, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
PinkyJujubean said:
As a former pizza driver I can tell you that all you did was make their night more interesting. Also I've done something similar. I went to take my trash to the dumpster and forgot I was sucking my pacifier and wearing only a shirt and diaper. Thank god it was 3 am lol
I couldn’t help but laugh when you said you walked to the dumpster with only a diaper and T-shirt on. I did the same thing when I was living in Aiken SC, I thought I had shorts on I didn’t realize till I got back in the house that I didn’t have shorts on, I was so thankful that no one saw me

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, tempestcd, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I am a former pizza driver the things I have seen or witnessed is truly amazing. I never got the opportunity to see any women sucking on a paci or in a diaper, but I was that one diapered delivery driver. Was worth it every time because I could take more deliveries at one time.

• Love
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, BobbiSueEllen, LilJenJen and 1 other person
Might as well own it, laugh it up and take control if you've been busted. Turn it around and make them admire your confidence and make them confused and embarrassed, rather than you being awkward and embarrassed and giving them the power. 🤣

They saw what they saw, the worst is already over. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, ShyBoo81, tempestcd and 2 others
PinkyJujubean said:
Apparently you need thicker and louder diapers if you forget you are wearing them that easily. 😛

• Love
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, BobbiSueEllen and LilJenJen
I have a cute little zip up bag with a clip on it to stick mine in . I keep it by my side or clip it on my play suite . I get them on Esty they are padded cloth because I to was going at it crammed in my mouth when the UPS guy rang my door bell . Just did not think about it in a panic opened the door 😳 He just stood there looking quite confused lol . I quickly removed it embarrassed he did not say anything . That was during the pandemic when everything was close . Now when he sees me ( I’m usually always dressed in cute toddler play suites ) in my front yard he always smiles real big and waves at me with such vigor . When I see him at my door he’s always extra extra nice . So I kinda think he’s really ok with me enough he’s always so very kind when speaking to me . Still …. I was sooooo shocked that day 🤦🏻‍♂️ .

• Love
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, BobbiSueEllen and LilJenJen
I've had many a close call myself with a binky unwittingly in-place...but in 2000 I decided to take a drive and popped in my Nuk 5 for all to see. At an intersection light was a woman in her car ahead of me: she looked in her rear-view mirror back at me, then did a double take back with bewildered eyes...I just beamed & waved. Then her eyes went into Aaawww-Mode as her head tilted slightly and I felt so adored then. She waved bye-bye cutely at me as the light turned green and we went our separate ways. 🤭🥰

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, Richpip, mightytoddler and 5 others
I love the reaction: Where is the adult in this house!
It mean that he considered you as a kid... Well done.

Despite the fact that it is a bit wierd, you didn't do anything wrong. You made his day!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, longallsboy, LilJenJen and 2 others
LittleRen77 said:
I can't help but wonder, though, if the pizza girl wished she could be on your side of the door playing with you as a Little. You just never know...
This is wishful thinking. Most people find the ABDL stuff to be super weird and gross, they are totally weirded out by it. Just see the comments section on any YT video talking about or showing the subject from the mainstream and you will know most people are weirded out by it. Many even become outright hostile.

Reactions: babyscotty37, LilJenJen and LittleRen77
LittleBoyCuddles said:
This is wishful thinking. Most people find the ABDL stuff to be super weird and gross, they are totally weirded out by it. Just see the comments section on any YT video talking about or showing the subject from the mainstream and you will know most people are weirded out by it. Many even become outright hostile.
Those people are weirded out by and are hostile to and hate everything. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: tempestcd, chiaochai, longallsboy and 5 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Those people are weirded out by and are hostile to and hate everything. 🙄
Which is weird, because they're carefully hiding unique hypocrisies of their own. Swords of Damocles. Fear does terrible things to people...

Reactions: LilJenJen, Prillprillprill, tempestcd and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Which is weird, because they're carefully hiding unique hypocrisies of their own. Swords of Damocles. Fear does terrible things to people...
This is so very true. I couldn't say everyone as I couldn't possibly know that, but most people have skeletons in their closet. And many become aggressive to cover for the shame they feel about their own closeted activities / secrets.

• Love
Reactions: LilJenJen, BobbiSueEllen and LittleRen77
LittleBoyCuddles said:
This is so very true. I couldn't say everyone as I couldn't possibly know that, but most people have skeletons in their closet. And many become aggressive to cover for the shame they feel about their own closeted activities / secrets.
I just actively avoid youtube, reddit, imgur, twitter, etc. It's all just echo chambers of hate and ego and 1upmanship and the worst form of social interaction. 🤮 Bunch of little dictators in training.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: LilJenJen, LittleBoyCuddles and BobbiSueEllen
LittleAndAlone said:
I just actively avoid youtube, reddit, imgur, twitter, etc. It's all just echo chambers of hate and ego and 1upmanship and the worst form of social interaction. 🤮 Bunch of little dictators in training.
imgur? Really? Hahaha Twitter seems much better now that Elon has taken over and put a stop to the one sided censorship that it does seem he is appointing a WEF member as CEO so it might be short lived. I don't know why he has chosen to do that but I suspect they got to him.

Granted I don't actually use Twitter, I don't even have an account but I am hearing good things since Elon took over.

YouTube isn't so bad, I get a lot of great, useful and informative content there but the censorship is horrendous.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilByte, babyscotty37, LilJenJen and 1 other person
Back