Oopsies before bedtime

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone go number 2 in their nappy just before bedtime and stay in it until morning?

Reactions: Wetforus1
That's an infection waiting to happen

Reactions: Sheepies, BigKid25, CookieMonstah and 2 others
A disaster.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Probably diaper rash waiting to happen, but to each their own.

Reactions: Sheepies and chrischrischris
Good way to end up with a severe diaper rash ... messy diapers are not good for your skin .

Reactions: Sheepies, Deleted member 9978, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I would put diaper rash cream and powder on myself to avoid a diaper rash

Reactions: chrischrischris
Normally I don't. I try to go to bed with a dry diaper.

However, I have on the rare occasion had a small BM right before bed that I didn't bother changing for. I didn't have any problems.

Note that I only wear occasionally and my skin is pretty tough.

Littlebabaprince said:
Does anyone go number 2 in their nappy just before bedtime and stay in it until morning?
Kiddo

Noo, fresh diaper for bed that way no leeks.

You still have to look after your self with diapers.

Because nappy rash is no fun.
It is a real pain in the bum!

Hee,hee

Reactions: Sheepies
Like a subset of us I enjoy a messy diaper and like to stay in my poopy diaper for several hours before changing, Going to bed in a messy diaper; however, is not only asking for a diaper rash, but more acute infections such as a UTI, which left untreated can progress to life threatening Sepsis. While sleeping for 8 hours. the mess is bound to spread to your penis or vagina with bacteria migrating into the urethra.

Reactions: Sheepies
Not a good thing to do.

Last edited:
sometimes I will wake up and find my self filling my diaper. at age 11 I stayed the night with my best friend and their mother took us to the drive-in and both of us ended up filling our pants as we looked at each other as we held hands his mother just said we were sill if i had of been home i hate to think what would have happened

I tried it once, and I'm never doing it again. When I woke up, it felt like my butt was on fire.

One of those things that sounds better than it is. I mess only occasionally (I REALLY have to be in the mood) and the cleanup is such a chore.

Plus, the smell. Even when I'm feeling happy to fill my diaper, sooner or later the smell in the house snaps me back to reality.

I agree the cleanup is a nightmare and the smell is terrible too. I work in care so it doesn’t bother me that much and I also have to be in the mood to mess myself.

I will routinely fall asleep (mainly from exhaustion due to work schedule this time of the year) In a "far past capacity #1 soaked diaper with the odd splash of #3, But thankfully I still have some grasp and control over my bowels so sleeping in #2 (aka a mess) diaper is an extremely rare happenings. On the odd time it occurs, I suffer through the red hot sears of a nasty rash combined with the sickly but heavenly sweet thick scent of rash cream for the next couple of days.

Littlebabaprince said:

I’ve done this a handful of times (in 40+years). Never had any issue with a rash, but I’m not disagreeing with those who think it’s a pretty bad skin care idea.

The first time, I was a teen who knew almost nothing about babies. I was trying to have “real” babyish experiences in my diapers and mistakenly imagined we all pooped ourselves in our sleep at that age, and often slept some of the night in poopy diapers. Not true, and a good thing too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyMerriweather
sinceiwassmall said:
I’ve done this a handful of times (in 40+years). Never had any issue with a rash, but I’m not disagreeing with those who think it’s a pretty bad skin care idea.

The first time, I was a teen who knew almost nothing about babies. I was trying to have “real” babyish experiences in my diapers and mistakenly imagined we all pooped ourselves in our sleep at that age, and often slept some of the night in poopy diapers. Not true, and a good thing too.

Wait. Babies DON'T poop in their sleep?

I mean, I don't have any children of my own, so I guess I wouldn't know. They're probably waking up in the middle of the night, rolling over, lettin' er rip, and then falling back asleep. Or waking up the house to let everyone know they need a change.

NinjaPizza said:

I mean, I don't have any children of my own, so I guess I wouldn't know. They're probably waking up in the middle of the night, rolling over, lettin' er rip, and then falling back asleep. Or waking up the house to let everyone know they need a change.
Newborns poop in the night a bit more, because, well. . . Newborn, but older babies usually don't, unless they're under the weather, or there's a physical problem.

NinjaPizza said:

I thought they did until my first was born. As @SpAzpieSweeTot says, after the newborn breastfeeding stage when they tend to poop at (often during) most feedings, nope. Lots of babies are lifted out of their cribs or beds in the morning poopy. But they (almost always) just did it.

Not inteionakly. I don’t recall going but I usually wake army with a loaded wet diaper. I’m usually half asleep when I reach down there thinking I might have messed my pants and sure I find that I’m right. Mist times I’m still half a sleep I’ll just lay there and snooze. If I get an hour strait that’s a good night. Believe me i wouldn’t wish incontinence on anyone but but no sleep is the worst! I’ll take a load in my pants and a cold wet bed for a good nights sleep every time.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Back