Oops…

imaginaryunicorn

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So, I’ve been wearing diapers for a few weeks, on & off. I’m not allowed to wet myself on the furniture. I’m not incontinent in any way, nor do I have accidents. The other morning we woke up together, she made fun of me, “aww, poor baby did you have to wear diapers because you can’t hold it in bed.”

She pulled the sheets down to get me to get out of bed quicker, and as I’m getting up, she says, “what’s that?” I couldn’t believe there was two little spots of pee! Granted I love wearing diapers, but this scared me a little. I got really embarrassed, as much as I’m enjoying the baby stuff, I didn’t expect this to happen. I got scared a little, almost as if it was too real. If that makes sense.I’m not sure if being in chastity and the diaper messed with my brain a little. I notice sometimes I can’t from my pee pee area if Im diapered or caged or vice versa (if uncagged), so I have to double check unless my diapee is wet or soggy, then it’s a bit more pronounced.

Anyone else experience something like this?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
imaginaryunicorn said:
As I’m getting up, she says, “what’s that?” I couldn’t believe there was two little spots of pee! Granted I love wearing diapers, but this scared me a little. I got really embarrassed, as much as I’m enjoying the baby stuff, I didn’t expect this to happen. I got scared a little, almost as if it was too real if that makes sense. I’m not sure if being in chastity and the diaper messed with my brain a little. I notice sometimes I can’t tell from my pee area if I'm diapered or caged or vice versa (if uncaged), so I have to double check unless my diaper is wet or soggy, then it’s a bit more pronounced.
Wearing diapers as an adult can have many reasons such as helping protect oneself from having embarrassing bladder and bowel accidents all over everything, or for other types of body issues, psychological reasons, feminine issues, and even for fun! In all cases, diapers are worn for increased quality of life. Some individuals begin to wear adult diapers when they start to have problems with uncontrolled accidents. It is perfectly normal for adults who suffer from involuntary loss of urine to wear diapers to bed. The benefits of adult diapers include comfort, less stress, discretion and convenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 59082, imaginaryunicorn and JaysonTheRegressor
SeniorMan said:
Wearing diapers as an adult can have many reasons such as helping protect oneself from having embarrassing bladder and bowel accidents all over everything, or for other types of body issues, psychological reasons, feminine issues, and even for fun! In all cases, diapers are worn for increased quality of life. Some individuals begin to wear adult diapers when they start to have problems with uncontrolled accidents. It is perfectly normal for adults who suffer from involuntary loss of urine to wear diapers to bed. The benefits of adult diapers include comfort, less stress, discretion and convenience.
They meant what is that as in the pee spots, they already knew they wear by the rest of the post. So I don't think they need to explain to them why the diaper

As for the Original Poster
Do you mean that there were two spots on the diaper or that you leaked in bed? Were you having a moment because it leaked and felt surreal or you wet in your sleep a little and feel trapped because it was a real accident not a pretend one?

Last edited:
LilByte said:
They meant what is that as in the pee spots, they already knew they wear by the rest of the post. So I don't think they need to explain to them why the diaper

As for the Original Poster
Do you mean that there were two spots on the diaper or that you leaked in bed? Were you having a moment because it leaked and felt surreal or you wet in your sleep a little and feel trapped because it was a real accident not a pretend one?
I should’ve been more clear in my post. There were spots in the diaper, but the spots she pointed out were on the bed. It leaked from the leg area. Pretend, no. That’s what freaked me out. Because I find this fun, not real, and it’s not like I’ve done this for a long time. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back