Oops!

JDCH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had the occasion to wear at a hotel last week. Went out for drinks after and awards dinner and came back to the room feeling pretty good. Put my Tranquility ATN on and went to sleep. I woke up around five with a full bladder and let go. All was good until I realized my diaper did not do it’s job.

Fortunately there was an absorbent sheet under the fitted sheet, so all was good but still not great. I get that Tranquility are not the best product out there but this was a massive fail.

So far no word from the hotel, so I am taking that as a good sign.

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed, thelittlegirl and brut2333

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wouldn’t worry.

Hotels must be used to guests wetting the bed or their protection failing from time to time.

It’s why they have mattress protectors on.

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not to worry. I used to own a rental villa abroad and all the beds had mattress protection and the cleaning maids had supplies of clean/new protectors and plenty of linen and bedding. I know we had a few wet beds over the years and it wasn’t a problem. It would be a different matter if someone unnecessarily peed on a sofa or carpet, but bed-wetting is not uncommon and owners dealing with issues like this with discretion is all part of providing a service.

Reactions: SDB2014 and joemama

thelittlegirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
PCS said:
I wouldn’t worry.

Hotels must be used to guests wetting the bed or their protection failing from time to time.

It’s why they have mattress protectors on.
true very true