Oops!

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
A guy I play chess with just came to the door with a b'day present for me. I didn't open the door because I was wearing the skirt but spoke to him through the window in the door but forgot I was wearing lipstick and earrings.

Hopefully the view was obstructed enough and/or your friend won't notice.

Reactions: DL0202
Well did he seem flustered or act any different or stare at you any more then usual?
Knowing the size of the window & how clear of a view he had of your face would help out a lot.

He called later and seemed like everything was normal. Don't think he noticed.

So tell us, are you looking to hook up with your chess player friend, Maybe he wants to play more than chess with you

No, not like that.

I have to remind myself if I'm wearing "baby clothes" because I too will forget. The mailman does sometimes come to the door as does the UPS guy.

So you are pawning around trying to mate that king with a knightly move sanctioned by a skirted queen's bishop.
Just be careful that the rooks don't castle your (back) rank with an enchanted move.

Now as for this subterfuge of wearing a skirt and lip stick and earrings while playing chess - such distracting
moves are not fair competition. Please level the playing board - show your guy how you make the right moves
with the lipstick and earrings seen above the board - the skirt however should not be seen to influence any moves.

Nothing serious here just a bit of humor ah er check mate !

Reactions: Wetbabygirl314 and Seasonedcitizen
dogboy:
You are looking cute today - - -
Is your mommy; daddy or care giver home - I need an adult signature on this package ! LOL !

babylock1 said:
So you are pawning around trying to mate that king with a knightly move sanctioned by a skirted queen's bishop.
Just be careful that the rooks don't castle your (back) rank with an enchanted move.

Now as for this subterfuge of wearing a skirt and lip stick and earrings while playing chess - such distracting
moves are not fair competition. Please level the playing board - show your guy how you make the right moves
with the lipstick and earrings seen above the board - the skirt however should not be seen to influence any moves.

Nothing serious here just a bit of humor ah er check mate !
Love it! Everyone is so clever and intelligent here.

Back