Oof

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So, I hang out with this friend of mine a bit. I've posted about having an accident on his couch, inflatable mattress, and last night I woke up wet on his computer chair. My jeans were soaked, and I just took an Uber home at 130am. Third time I've done it at his place. When I wet on the couch, I steam cleaned it, and flipped it over, formed mold. He bought new couches. Last night they said they knew it was me. I kind of just left this time, but im worried his roommate saw. I dont know why I keep doing this. Hella embarrassing. Just acted like nothing was wrong in the Uber, and put my Hoodia under me. I like to wear abena M4s at night when home, as I live alone. Don't know if that's effecting anything. I'm sure I'm going to get a pissed off call this morning 🙃

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm just so sick of this happening. Nighttime wetting has become more common for me. Like I almost don't want to hang with the boys anymore.

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Just needed to vent about the whole thing. It's the 4th time I've wet myself in front of friends. Thanks yall.