Onsies And Concealment

LifeGoesOn223

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Been a while sincerely posting but here I go!

Just wondering who uses onsies *snap crotch* to help hide the fact your wearing. Is it effective and what kind of reassurance does it provide. Been wanting to wear more freely but am always put down by the fear of waist band peeks so maybe I need to buy some plain color onsies? Thanks guys and gals!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Kittyinpink

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wear a onesie at all times no waist band peeking , no sagging, keeps the diaper where it is most effective , I own every style you can think of and some you can’t , I buy mine custom made in bulk 15 or more regardless of color , they are made at significant discount to your measurements and specifications I have over 400 all made by Kins , I tried all of them on the market I found Kins the best performance , my oldest onesies are 13 years old now and still protecting .they use high quality metal snaps that don’t unsnap or break .they usually have 7 or 8 fabric colors available and I will get 5 of each , you can also send them your favorite fabric, a short sleeve onesie requires 3 yards , and your onesies will be even cheaper if you supply the fabric , my oldest onesies cost as little as $15 bucks 13-14 years ago, if your in the US shipping and customs is free comes discreetly packaged with customs declaration as “ medical clothing “ .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Biker666 and LifeGoesOn223

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear a onsie over my diaper every time I go out padded. I also wear an untucked button down shirt that covers my front and rear. I find that Tykables snappies work best for me. They have 5% spandex for a slight stretch and they snap up front instead of between the legs.

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares, Seasonedcitizen and LifeGoesOn223

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
The nice thing about not off the rack onesies is you can have the tail as long or short as you like , most of mine are long and are snapped just above my penis around my pubic bone . My aides need simple, easy and quick , down all the way in crotch is to hard to access when positioned and restrained in wheelchair , I sit in 4 inch sculpted air and rubber cushion my pelvis and legs are dished into the same position every time the air filled nubs prevent spasms , shocks or involuntary movements from opening or closing legs or moving pelvis and I am restrained at toes ,ankles ,knees , pelvis , torso and lap belt . Everything is silicone gel filled neoprene to protect me and maintain constant neutral position so I do not deform .

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
LifeGoesOn223 said:
Been a while sincerely posting but here I go!

Just wondering who uses onsies *snap crotch* to help hide the fact your wearing. Is it effective and what kind of reassurance does it provide. Been wanting to wear more freely but am always put down by the fear of waist band peeks so maybe I need to buy some plain color onsies? Thanks guys and gals!
Best way for concealment is short onesie with crotch or front snap on. Peace of mind garanteed. I have them in white, black and dark blue colours, which gives me oportunities to wear light or dark shirts and T-shirts.

Reactions: Kellycares

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think it might be fun to wear a onesie even if not wearing a diapee - keep your shirt tucked in, for sure.

emilio

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I wear onesies when going to important to events, for everyday wear it depends cuz most of the time im fine with just going in diaper and plastic pants and that is fine for the 6 hours im in classes. I Don’t own a lot but most of them are discreet, either white, grey, black, this way people assumE its just an undershirt

Reactions: NotTheAverageMan

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
A onesie is definitely the way to go! I wear a onesie to work everyday, helps keep my diaper in place as I get wet, keeps me from showing any skin or diaper waistlines. Also, I grew up wearing tshirts, so for me it feels better against my skin than most of my work shirts. Which by the way are always untucked to cover any diaper bulges in the back or front!! And there are tons of solid colors to choose from for a more conservative appearance, and plenty of fun and childish onesies for fun times or even under a hoodie!

jdinvirginia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am medically incontinent and wear a onesie 24/7. A good fit is essential to the onesie doing it's job - it must be snug in the crotch to support a sagging diaper.

A onesie prevents diaper tabs from being caught on clothing or bedsheets. My onesies also are my pj's.

I fullly agree with Tetra that Kins (BabyKins in Canada) offers the best quality onesies. The fabric is distinctly denser that that used by other companies and I have not had a snap at the crotch pull out. I have used Kins for over 6 years.

--John
(double incontinent)

daylight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My experience, fashion aside….is towards functional wear. Tried many, and whist offering support/hiding of saggy diapers, they create shoulder and neck pain when worn constantly.

For covering, loose fitting onesies are more tolerated and comfortable. However, as a support garment, not so much.

I encourage you to try high waist yoga or stretch workout shorts. There are many styles and colors that can satisfy your fashion sense as well as functional needs.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

DB1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Onesies are great. So great I wear them undiapered in dress clothes. They are better than undershirts and won't come untucked which helps keep your dress shirt tucked in and looking crisp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kellycares

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I wear a onesie more for cuteness than concealment, but it certainly does conceal. Or, well... At least there's no chance of my diaper peeking out over the top of my pants. It also muffles the crinkle of a plastic disposable.

And it's warm! You'll never "feel a draft" because it can't come untucked.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kellycares

Kellycares

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have three onsies and love them. I don’t have to worry about my diaper peeking out my back when I bend over. They also keep my diaper up and in place as it fills and stretches. I usually wear a onesie over my diaper on office days, and always when I go golfing.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Besides hiding the diaper, they keep my back warm in the winter

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to wear one at night because my regular tee shirt rides up my chest at night. A Wonsie (from Australia - great product fits great, great customer service) works great!