Onesies!

LilPrincessTrixy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi hi everyone,

So I’m trying to buy some Rearz/LittleForBig onesies on Amazon and Idk what size to get. When I buy t shirts I usually buy them in size large or extra large (usually large). Based on the reviews I see on Amazon from guys is that they buy one size up. Should I go for a XL or XXL?? I would appreciate any helpful input. Thanks!

I wear either a large or xl tshirt. My large tshirts are somewhat tight and the xl are looser. I got an xl onesie from LFB and it is just a little snug, but anything larger would, IMO, be too loose. You need it to be tight enough to hold up your diaper, a baggy onesie defeats it’s purpose.
I don’t like the LFB onesie however, because it is a bit too feminine for my ability to wear. The sleeves are very short, typical of a woman’s tshirt as opposed to a men’s. While I would like that if I could wear more openly at home, I was looking for something more like a men’s tshirt which I could wear with no one noticing.

I believe I saw that Tykables has more male looking onesies and I thought they had some kind of exchange program where you can try a plain one and then exchange it for a different size. But I haven’t looked in quite a while.

Reactions: DL0202
The LittleForBig onesies run quite small in my opinion, I wear a women’s size S-M and if I buy a men’s/ unisex shirt in size M it is always a little loose. The LittleForBig size medium is tight fitting on me; I think that is how they are meant to fit, they’re designed to be figure hugging and it’s not uncomfortable but I would have preferred a little looser as I don’t particularly want my curves accentuated.

If you’re a size L-XL in men’s I would probably go for an XXL when ordering from LittleForBig as the sizes are definitely based on women's sizes and they’re designed to be tight, although I guess if you’d prefer a figure hugging fit XL may be better. Have you checked out the measurements on their size chart as a guide? I’m not sure about the Rearz onesies though as I’ve never ordered from them, but I think they’re designed to be unisex which normally means they go by men’s sizes so I’d expect their sizes to be larger than LittleForBig.

Last edited:
LilPrincessTrixy said:
Hi hi everyone,

So I’m trying to buy some Rearz/LittleForBig onesies on Amazon and Idk what size to get. When I buy t shirts I usually buy them in size large or extra large (usually large). Based on the reviews I see on Amazon from guys is that they buy one size up. Should I go for a XL or XXL?? I would appreciate any helpful input. Thanks!

To get the right size read the suppier ordering requirements for picking your size. When I ordered Rearz onesie for myself . I first put on the thickest diaper I plan to wear with the onesie. Next I measure from top of my shoulder to center on my crutch of my diaper. With rearz all black onesie size is large but I go up in size due to item shrink, I got X large. The polo golf shirt I ordered xxlarge. Be careful to read Supplier instructions to order. Note love rearz onesie

Last edited:
rearz onesies are nice, had to replace one that got stained, only every tryed theirs. I had thought that a onsie was for keeping form/ reducing sag when wet?for use when out and about? with my height i should have ordered a xl, I’ve got 2 one med and one lrg, I like the coverage of the lrg in the seat area but is a bit to lose to be used as an undershirt. The med is on the tighter side for sure, but the compression with a diaper is heaven, and works as a undershirt, just need a high collar to hide trim colour😉

Yea, I want it so that it good my diaper up, preventing sag, and I want it to hug my body comfortably. I don’t want one that’s saggy and loose fitting but I also don’t want one that is contracting me all over where I’m uncomfortable. The XXL says it fits waist that’s are 44 inches. My waist is 38 but my hips and around my butt is 44 so I feel like I should go with that but idk if it will be loose. 😞. Wish there was an ABDL store I could walk into and try things on

I enjoy my tykable rompers they are amazing 🤩

I just got a Little for Big onesie that is the same size as my clothes. I tried it on. It was snug but there is enough room for a diaper. I am wearing it for the first time tonight.

Reactions: DL0202
LilPrincessTrixy said:
Hi hi everyone,

Xxl Should fit , wash several times in hot water and it will shrink to fit.

LilPrincessTrixy said:
Yea, I want it so that it good my diaper up, preventing sag, and I want it to hug my body comfortably. I don’t want one that’s saggy and loose fitting but I also don’t want one that is contracting me all over where I’m uncomfortable. The XXL says it fits waist that’s are 44 inches. My waist is 38 but my hips and around my butt is 44 so I feel like I should go with that but idk if it will be loose. 😞. Wish there was an ABDL store I could walk into and try things on
Another big factor in choosing a size is the overall Length (top to bottom) of the onesie.
A onesie that is too Tall/Long for you is even more worthless then one that is a bit too big/baggy overall.
Unless you are in the 6'1-6'3 height range I would not get the 2XL.
You are better off sizing Down on the Chest, Waist, Hip measurements to get one that better fits your torso/height.

Back