The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
First, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, as well as potentially posting a duplicate topic. I haven’t been able to find a large enough consensus.

I’ve been debating on ordering a onesie or two from Onesies Downunder. I have onesies from other places (Tykables, ABU, etc...), but I’d like to know how ODU’s onesies are. If anyone could provide some input and opinion on them, I’d really appreciate it.

Just remember they run smaller than advertised. I bought the 4x 41-48 waist I'm a 44 waist and their a little snug. I'm a 44 dress pants needing a belt because a little loose and 42 is little snug.

Reactions: KrankyPants and PaddedRebel
Onesies Downunder is great! I second Diaperedforsuresince17 and recommend you order one size up. I am a 32" waist and the medium Sleepy Time Onesie feels just a tad snug sometimes.

My order arrived in three days in a plain plastic mail bag. I live in the united states.

Reactions: PaddedRebel
Best onesies ever, IMO. Like others have said they do run a little on the small side. I'm an XL in everything I wear but in their onesies I wear a 2XL
and the fit is perfect. I did e-mail them a few weeks ago to find out if they were going to ever sell the solid colors again and Andrew replied that they will be releasing the solids again soon.

I have an ODU onesie, and I'm a fan! I wear a small and it fits well, very comfortable fabric and very secure snaps. Vibrant colors as well, in my experience.

BuffedBaby said:
Best onesies ever, IMO. Like others have said they do run a little on the small side. I'm an XL in everything I wear but in their onesies I wear a 2XL
and the fit is perfect. I did e-mail them a few weeks ago to find out if they were going to ever sell the solid colors again and Andrew replied that they will be releasing the solids again soon.

That's great to hear about the solid colors! Thanks for sharing ^^

I appreciate the input everyone. I actually ordered one last night. I’m 6’0”, about 220 at the moment, but in the process of slimming down from all the COVID weight. I went with a 3X going off your advice that they run small, so I’m hoping it’s big enough 🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BuffedBaby and KrankyPants
I have one ODU onesie and it's great. Granted I've only tried 3 onesies: LFB, Rearz, and ODU. And the ODU is the best one in my opinion

I've got about 10 ODU from over the years and yes I do think the sizes have got smaller over the years. But have not had any issues with quality.

Back