Onesies Downunder

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
First, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, as well as potentially posting a duplicate topic. I haven’t been able to find a large enough consensus.

I’ve been debating on ordering a onesie or two from Onesies Downunder. I have onesies from other places (Tykables, ABU, etc...), but I’d like to know how ODU’s onesies are. If anyone could provide some input and opinion on them, I’d really appreciate it.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Onesies Downunder is great! I second Diaperedforsuresince17 and recommend you order one size up. I am a 32" waist and the medium Sleepy Time Onesie feels just a tad snug sometimes.

My order arrived in three days in a plain plastic mail bag. I live in the united states.

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Best onesies ever, IMO. Like others have said they do run a little on the small side. I'm an XL in everything I wear but in their onesies I wear a 2XL
and the fit is perfect. I did e-mail them a few weeks ago to find out if they were going to ever sell the solid colors again and Andrew replied that they will be releasing the solids again soon.

BattyBat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I have an ODU onesie, and I'm a fan! I wear a small and it fits well, very comfortable fabric and very secure snaps. Vibrant colors as well, in my experience.

Best onesies ever, IMO. Like others have said they do run a little on the small side. I'm an XL in everything I wear but in their onesies I wear a 2XL
and the fit is perfect. I did e-mail them a few weeks ago to find out if they were going to ever sell the solid colors again and Andrew replied that they will be releasing the solids again soon.

That's great to hear about the solid colors! Thanks for sharing ^^

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I appreciate the input everyone. I actually ordered one last night. I’m 6’0”, about 220 at the moment, but in the process of slimming down from all the COVID weight. I went with a 3X going off your advice that they run small, so I’m hoping it’s big enough 🤞🏻

Last edited:

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have one ODU onesie and it's great. Granted I've only tried 3 onesies: LFB, Rearz, and ODU. And the ODU is the best one in my opinion

CutieBumDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I've got about 10 ODU from over the years and yes I do think the sizes have got smaller over the years. But have not had any issues with quality.

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
ODU makes great quality onesies in my experience! I have probably around 10 of them at this point and never had any issues with them. Their print selection is pretty good and cute as well!

As others have said, sizing is a bit small compared to other onesie brands - I am 6'0" with a waist of 32"-34", and their Large is pretty snug on me, but still has room for some stretching. The ODU onesies are not as soft as the ABU onesies, but they are still very comfortable!

Last edited: