Not open for further replies.

rcane

Little White Tiger
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I have been scouring the internet in search for the best onesie.
And what I am looking for is a high quality onesie with fabric in par with real baby onesies.
I ended up on etsy.com and found these three shops.

Has anyone tried any of these?

OnesiesDownunder
NoraMadeMe
BigTot

I've used Big Tot. Got both short and long-sleeve onesies, and they are very good quality. I am currently waiting for some long-sleeve fleece onesies that she made for me. They are supposed to arrive Monday (given the current cold snap, I could have used them this weekend). By the way, she also sells adult size pacifiers and has some for under $10.

howiebabe said:
I've used Big Tot. Got both short and long-sleeve onesies, and they are very good quality. I am currently waiting for some long-sleeve fleece onesies that she made for me. They are supposed to arrive Monday (given the current cold snap, I could have used them this weekend). By the way, she also sells adult size pacifiers and has some for under $10.

Thank you. That sounds good.

I can vouch for BigTots too. I have a fleece onesie from her and it's very well made. Also, she has an ebay store here that has way more items.

Hopefully if my pay is enough I'll be ordering one through Nora, she has been really helpful and insightful so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back