Onesie supply

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is there a place that sells onesie at a decent price. I'm thinking of getting half a dozen or more

northshore probably has the best price for what you get

onesie sizing is a pain though. GET ONE and make sure it fits before ordering more. they also shrink a lot when first washed.

Last edited:
Try The Betty Mills Company and look up 4Care products. They have back zipper clothing also. Wash things in cool or cold water and hang to dry.

I get my plain onesies from preventacare. They do a discount if you order multiple. They have snap style ones that are lightweight enough for me to wear under my work clothes when it's over 100 degrees outside and I'm taking the bus to and from work. They have short romper style ones that zip in back that I wear as pajamas in the summer. They have long romper style ones that zip in back that I wear under whatever clothes I have on in the winter.

Rearz has a sale on some onesies right now for $20. I just received mine and it is decent! It's cotton and feels like a normal shirt; I'm not a fan of the spandex type.

I ordered a medium and its a medium, maybe even a bit large.

https://rearz.ca/diaperlife-organic-onesie-white/

paddedbums.com [email protected]--have gotten several from them--in the code type ebay (even if it isn't ebay) and you get 10% off/free shipping.

Last edited:
4care products at the Betty Mills Company. They also have the back zipper jump suits.

Depends on what you consider a decent price. You can find "bodysuits" on Ebay or Wish for cheap, but they're basic, don't really fit well and will probably fall apart after a few washes.

If you want better fit, look and quality, it's going to cost a bit more. Onesies Down Under is great if you want a onesie that fits like infant onesies. Littles Laboratory has great onesies if you want something more form fitting that will show off your curves - and your diaper. There are a lot of others, but they can be hit or miss.

As someone else said, order one and make sure you like it before taking the plunge on multiples.

4care has excellent onesies but definitely fit with the thickness of the diapers you mainly wear. I had to switch from M to L to xl to xxl, lost quite some money because i didn't know how much extra length i needed for the crotch to be comfortable.

I also highly recommend buying one to verify how it fits on you. The extra shipping costs are worth it in the long run if you are buying for daily wear.

I have both 4care and Onesies Down Under (ODU) and find they are very different in fabric and sizing. ODU are lighter weight and are more comfortable in the summer - sleeveless is a blessing. Whereas, 4care, while sleeveless as well, uses a heavier weight fabric and is more suited for colder days. Also, for a loose fitting summer sleepwear, I use the plain ODU 3 sizes larger.

What works for me (athletic-ish cut) for daily use:
  • 4care - at least 1 size larger than shirt size. If you are on the border, opt for the larger (e.g., you wear L-XL, buy XXL).
  • ODU - 2 sizes larger (plain w/ sleeves), and 1 size larger for the tank-top style. The difference is how they stretch over time.
Note that I use onesies a lot and have found over time, the ODU snaps fail (snaps separate from fabric). I've bought replacement snaps but, have yet to see if this fixes the problem.​
Lastly, my goals are for less wicking and leaks (yes, I have to wear protection), and comfort. Loose fitting puts less stress on the shoulders/neck and minimizes leaks (you know, preserves the pocket). For some, they like a snug fitting, to each their own.

winterheart01 said:
4care has excellent onesies but definitely fit with the thickness of the diapers you mainly wear. I had to switch from M to L to xl to xxl, lost quite some money because i didn't know how much extra length i needed for the crotch to be comfortable.
You can stretch them a little by washing then and putting them on hangers with a weight in the crotch. Whey should stretch a little by the time they are dried.

If your in the UK marks and Spencer do a cheap range of special needs clothes including body suits

How many onesies do you get with northshore if I get 4care onesies?

In the U.K. Rackety's disabled clothing make very good onesies. I ordered 7 of the Joey vests 4 years ago and they have hold up very well..... They have the poppers around the bellybutton, very easy to change into instead of the crouch poppers.... I 100% recommend visiting their online shop.

KryanAshford said:
How many onesies do you get with northshore if I get 4care onesies?
They are sold individually.. many colors to chose from.

Go to Amazon and you will find a onesies and also T shirts there are in the juvenile design or white in multiple sizes and the price is pretty good.

Back