Onesie Question

HockeyGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just finished my first full week 24/7 (yay!). I’m having trouble with my onesie. How tight should they be?
I have two pairs, one is a size larger than the other. The large one fits loose and the smaller one fits pretty tight but comfortable. The problem with the tight one is that it rides up the leg and gets under the diaper. I don’t “leak” but the onesie stays obsorbing the pee and becomes soaked. The larger one is good for not leaving my diaper stick out the top but doesn’t really provide much sagging support.
it probably doesn’t help that I’m 6’1”. Any suggestions?

fold and fit your diaper so you get a roomy "V" fold down the middle, and wear a onesie that doesn't press up on the V. It's ok for it to support your diaper once it starts to sag when wet, but it shouldn't press upward on the "V" to turn it more into a "W" (crotch seams in jeans and most pants always seem to W my diapers, I only keep a good profile when I'm wearing sweat pants)

You can try wearing a pair of undies over the top of the diaper and with the larger onesie. This should give you the support without being too tight. Sounds like you are between sizes so finding the perfect fit might be hard. You can also try different brands of onesies, though that might get expensive especially if they are the wrong fit.

Last edited:
The trouble with being tall. You can make an extender from a strip of elastic and sewing on extra snaps. I have the same problem and I think an extra two inches would help.

Back