Onesie For Warmth?

2Little2Late

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was curious if anyone wears a onesie under their clothes for extra warmth but without burning up? If I wear Cuddl Duds under my clothes when I work at night, I roast and sweat to death. But yeah, starting to get cold up here and l need to stay nice and warm.

Yes, I have to put mine away for the summer but I just broke them out again, its cooling off here too!

So, silly question but I thought a onesie were PJ’s...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mommy always makes me wear a onesie, she says it's what us babies need to wear to stay warm.
Unless it's summer then it's tshirt and diaper around the house and tshirt, diaper and toddler shorts if we are heading out.

My wife found me this great onesie for sleeping. It is flannel, has a teddy bear embroidered on the front, piping on the sleeves and a paci cord. And of course the “ mommy friendly snapping crotch”, I love it. But because it is still pretty warm down here she has not put it on me in a while. I do suspect as we move into cooler weather she will be getting it out.

She found it on EBay, a lady that makes custom AB clothing, she truly is a seamstress, it is a quality outfit.

Some people call footie jammies onsies because they are made in one piece unlike pajamas which have a separate top and bottom. Real onsies are similar to a t-shirt with a long tail that wraps around the bottom and snaps to the front.

LittleMoosey

Could you share the name of the seamstress on EBay.

Juring the some I just wear a plain colour onsie it looks like a tee shirt anyways justing the winter months its under a sweatshirt or a a second tee shirt

dogboy said:
Some people call footie jammies onsies because they are made in one piece unlike pajamas which have a separate top and bottom. Real onsies are similar to a t-shirt with a long tail that wraps around the bottom and snaps to the front.

Exactly. Onesies are great for holding diapers in place - especially when they start to get heavy. :)

I have a few pairs of them I use all winter long to keep me warmer. I love them. the summer is the only time I don't use them.

howiebabe said:
LittleMoosey

Ill have to get back to you on that one, I will ask my wife, it should be in her ebay records somewhere. Ill let you know.

I wore a onesie once in the summer to stay cool.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

howiebabe said:
LittleMoosey

HB, I sent you her contact info in a Private message... let me know how it goes.

moosey

Unfortunately I live in a desert climate, so it's usually too hot to double up clothes, even in winter. But! If I did live somewhere cold you bet your bottom dollar I'd be doing this and wearing full footie pajamas and kigurumis on the regular

Little keeper sleeper is where it’s at if you have a parnter.

They zip up the back instead of the front, and are extremely difficult to get out of without help. My wife has to let me out of them in the morning. Only downside is they don’t have the logo bear on them for the larger size that fits adultds, but they do sell the patch so it can be sewed on.

High recommend, super soft and not too warm. But the fact it’s hard to remove them makesthem that much more fun.

littlemoosey said:
HB, I sent you her contact info in a Private message... let me know how it goes.

moosey

Why would you not post it for everyone? I would like to check it out as well and I am sure I am not alone. eBay seller don’t tend to be private[emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t use the footie pajama onesies but I do wear a t-shirt style onesies that snaps in the crotch. I use them one to stay warm and secondly to keep my diapers concealed and stay in place. I wear them year round and don’t find them to be too hot.

TofuWaffel said:
Little keeper sleeper is where it’s at if you have a parnter.

They zip up the back instead of the front, and are extremely difficult to get out of without help. My wife has to let me out of them in the morning. Only downside is they don’t have the logo bear on them for the larger size that fits adultds, but they do sell the patch so it can be sewed on.

High recommend, super soft and not too warm. But the fact it’s hard to remove them makesthem that much more fun.

I’ve just recieved my 2nd little keeper sleeper, this time I’ve got the blue and white striped footed onesie, I love them as well.

I love the feeling of my wife putting me in it, zipping it up and fastening the buttons over the zip, makes me feel really little :)

I once bought dome flannel lined jeans that had a low rise. My back got exposed every time I bent over. I had to wear extra long t Shirts . A woman's body suit or onesie would have solved the problem.

Back