One tape diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I assume these exist, but I am unsure. Are there adult diapers with only one tape on each side? If there are, what are the brands? Thanx

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes.. I have some, but I don't know the brand name. I got them on eBay from a guy who said they were CareCloud.. but the CareCloud briefs I bought in the past had 2 tapes and were a little different. These ones were in clear plastic bags though. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of them. Though, they work well if you wear something like sweatpants over them.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Not that I know of, unless there is an adult diaper maker that is trying to simulate a baby diaper with a bigger version. All bigger diapers that I have ever seen always have at least two tapes on each side.

Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm.. Im not really sure, that would probably look pretty funny, and they better be really strong, or the diaper would be pretty much obsolete.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
thoes look pritty good. i wouldn't mind getting some.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
They seem pretty institutional. I wouldn't try them, I don't like the look.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I got the free sample once a few months back, I wasn't impressed, they were maybe slightly better than depends. On another note, I have seen a specific Rite-Aid store brand that had one tape per side. I bought them once, they were cloth covered and not great. I'll stop by my local rite aid when I have some time and see if they still have them and I'll report back.

Role
Private
One-tape adult diapers simply don't work because the diaper is too big and undergoes too much stress in day-to-day adult life.

Essentially, the multiple-tapes system allows the wearer more comfort, as they can adjust the tightness of the diaper at varying points. With the single tape, it's only secured at one point and doesn't quite have the adjustability as a multiple-tape ones - this also leads to more stress on each tape. There are single-tape adult diapers out there; they work because it's more elongated and wider than tapes on other diapers, however, the reports on them have usually been negative. Mostly that they don't hold up and the overall quality is rather lacking.

B

Butterfly Mage

"Firrst Quality" is one of those "institutional" brands, so I'm not sure how good the absorbancy would be. Of course, the reason why most adult diapers feature 4 or 6 tape systems is because an adult's hip proportion is different than that of an infants'. Babies aren't built like tiny adults. Their bodies change a LOT as they grow, and the changes constitute more than just getting proportionally bigger.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
One-tape diapers are definately institutional styles... meant more for ease of changing than anything else. They are used for bedridden individuals who won't be moving around during the course of the day.

I know you are going for that babyish look and feel... but honestly, stay away from them.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If the majority of adult diapers go for more then one tape, there is a reason - it is that they need more than one. While it will look babyish, I doubt it will be very effective unless you aren't very active. Also, I know of none of the main ones that go for one tape, so you won't be getting very good quality either. Don't go for them unless you are willing to clean up any resulting leakage.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
CVS makes a kind like that...They were in a white bag...I had pictures of them on here before

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
Actually, i was hoping to find a good diaper other than depends :yuck: that had three, that was the only thing i really missed about em, they fit me so much better (to start anyways) than anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.