One Piece PJ's

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I was at Walmart today and they had different PJ's of animal characters with tails.

I’ve been looking as well wish they had ones with feet. Seems like all they have now are footless.... or they have hoods which I don’t like. Looks like the only company making traditional footed pjs is bigfeetpjs, but alas their prints are boring.

I've seen those as well, but also want footed ones, which are hard to find now. Don't care for the hoods, either.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I was at Walmart today and they had different PJ's of animal characters with tails.

Adult sized?

Straycatz said:
Yes they are.

Neat, will have to check those out. Would like the feet though. I haven’t worn footed pajamas since I was 7 or 8.

West 49 (a retail chain in Canada with a skateboarding theme) has a bunch of animal and funky one piece zip up hooded onesies for sale now, added recently for autumn!

I know there was a trendy boom a few years ago, but are kids/teens/adults still interested or was it just a fad?

I bought a couple pairs a few years back from Walmart, these had snow flakes on one and a x-mas theme on the other, they were ok, I didn't really like the 85% polyester 15% cotton feel to them, just my preference, but they do get the job done.

Back