One must have to be in little space.

newAB43

Novice AB in training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If y’all could just use one “tool” or thing to get into little space - what would that be?

alt+tab

• Haha
Reactions: BenNevis and newAB43
Stuffies. I waited too long to get them.

Snuggle them and rub them on your face and nom nom their nose and 💥 poof 💥 any time no matter what else is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenNevis and newAB43
LittleAndAlone said:
Stuffies. I waited too long to get them.

Snuggle them and rub them on your face and nom nom their nose and 💥 poof 💥 any time no matter what else is going on.

I agree stuffies are super important; I need to feel the softness of my tiger on my arm that makes me feel safe enough to fall asleep peacefully

newAB43 said:
If y’all could just use one “tool” or thing to get into little space - what would that be?
I have a hard time personally. I can never chase it, or itll never happen. Which is a shame cuz if i dont regress when i need to, the feelings find other, bad outlets. It helps for me to breathe and focus, and imagine my little side reaching out to comfort me and protect me from my big kid problems. Letting myself be giggly n playful helps settle me the rest of the way in.

• Sad
Reactions: newAB43
Gooberology said:
I have a hard time personally. I can never chase it, or itll never happen. Which is a shame cuz if i dont regress when i need to, the feelings find other, bad outlets. It helps for me to breathe and focus, and imagine my little side reaching out to comfort me and protect me from my big kid problems. Letting myself be giggly n playful helps settle me the rest of the way in.

It’s very therapeutic and a way to cope with adult life and traumas.

Just a diaper does it for me

• Love
Reactions: dllovergirl83 and newAB43
A diaper is enough for me. That’s how I usually get into little space.

• Love
Reactions: dllovergirl83 and newAB43
Stargazer93 said:
Just a diaper does it for me

Same for me. Just the feeling of it being on my bum.

Reactions: dllovergirl83
camdendl said:
A diaper is enough for me. That’s how I usually get into little space.

That’s all I need too, other littles gear gets me deeper into little space.

Diapers for sure, me too! But every so often I like to get in a onsie on and that will’ really make me feel small.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
dllovergirl83 said:
Diapers for sure, me too! But every so often I like to get in a onsie on and that will’ really make me feel small.

Oh me too, I wear a onesie or diaper cover to feel even smaller and regress deeper!

Back