One More Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
Hey... I already posted an intro here, when Adisc was Tbdl... Then a week later the site got wiped out (awesome job rebuilding, btw). I'm a 22-year-old college student, with a major in civil engineering and a minor in art. I'll graduate next year. I go to school waay up north in the USA. I just wrote this for my profile; it seems like a suitable (albeit long) intro as well:

'I've been 'into' diapers as soon as I got out of 'em--so age 3

When I was 3-4, I saw one of my old baby bottles and asked my mom if I could drink out of it. She said yes, but only once & then I had to drink like a big kid... I got a little more than I bargained for and my dad fed me whilst holding me on our big overstuffed armchair. Great feeling, though a bit sad 'cuz I knew it would never happen again.

When I was 5, my mom caught me sucking on my old pacifier that was in my toy box. I only ever had the one (white Nuk) that the hospital sent home; my mum didn't believe in paci's. She took it away.

When I was 6, I found out that I could fit into the Pullups my grandma had bought me for my stuffed animals. I wore them for a week 'til I got caught. I had never seen my parents so angry.

The feelings of wanting diapers & wanting to be babied never went away. I just hid them like something shameful.

At 11 the feelings became more intense and I started getting creative with makeshift diapers. I was never caught; I learned my lesson.

At 12 we got the internet... I never thought I was alone, but finding others like me was great nonetheless.

In my teenage years I learned to sew and made several fitted cloth diapers and plastic pants, each one an improvement on the last. I also started insisting upon doing my own laundry.

I made two feet-less footed pj's. I still wear them around my parent's house when I'm there. They don't seem to care.

At 21 I told a close friend about me. He was a bit perplexed but willing to try to understand. Six months later we became roommates. A week after that we were in the baby section at Wal-Mart looking for some Pedialyte because I had had too much fun that weekend... I was on edge already and then he mentioned wanting to feed me with the bottle I had showed him. My nerves and stoic facade took over and I declined; I still regret that.

He is fond of cuddling & we ended up sleeping in the same bed more often than not. Holding someone or being held by someone you trust absolutely--whilst diapered, paci in mouth and wrapped in a sleeper--is amazing, btw.'

Nice to meet you all, again
Tygon

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome back, Tygon! :)Thanks for the terrific re-intro and, hopefully, there won't be a repeat wipe out a week from now.:D

By the way, I work with Civil and Mechanical engineers as a Civil/Mechanical Designer in the nuclear electric power industry. Congrats in advance for getting your engineering degree!

~Pramrider

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! Nice job finding someone you could trust! Keep posting.

Have fun on the forums!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Tygon and welcome back! Glad ya found the site again! My mom caught me once with my dolls diapers, lol! She never bought them for me again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.