• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Once Upon a time...

Octoreo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi there to all that read this, I am unsure what I Intend to write here but, am going to go with the flow and see what happens.
I am not going to give my real name for, obvious reasons... However, for this post, I will go with my username, Oreo.
Like many on this website, I have come here to seek community in a generally lonely life I live regarding the aspects of my being revolving around being an ABDL / Little.

I grew up without memory of my Mother, she died when I was young, around the age I am a little in fact. I think this has a significant role to play in why I am the way I am. It also makes me long to experience what that would have felt like, like a missing piece of my heart left when she did.

I am also Neurodiverse and my family struggled with me growing up, the ABDL part of me has its origins in a form of punishment I was subjected to in a traumatic childhood. For some reason, my brain latched onto that.
Anyway, I keep to myself mostly. But, I'm here to try and branch out a little. So, I'll see what happens.

Oreo

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Palle

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Palle

Curious straight boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Octoreo said:
Hi there to all that read this, I am unsure what I Intend to write here but, am going to go with the flow and see what happens.
I am not going to give my real name for, obvious reasons... However, for this post, I will go with my username, Oreo.
Like many on this website, I have come here to seek community in a generally lonely life I live regarding the aspects of my being revolving around being an ABDL / Little.

I grew up without memory of my Mother, she died when I was young, around the age I am a little in fact. I think this has a significant role to play in why I am the way I am. It also makes me long to experience what that would have felt like, like a missing piece of my heart left when she did.

I am also Neurodiverse and my family struggled with me growing up, the ABDL part of me has its origins in a form of punishment I was subjected to in a traumatic childhood. For some reason, my brain latched onto that.
Anyway, I keep to myself mostly. But, I'm here to try and branch out a little. So, I'll see what happens.

Oreo
Hi Oreo,
Welcome to the forum!
You did a great introduction!
I am Palle from Sweden and I can directly say that we share the loneliness that this forum has the potential to fill at some extent, at least it did for me.
And no worries, most of us probably lives in here under names that will not be associated with us IRL, it's how this works and we are all in the same boat.
Share what you feel comfortable with, if you want to open up you can do that on this forum and still have your privacy IRL :)
I'm am sorry that you lost your mom when your were so young. But it is funny how the brain works, latching on to strange things...
If you have any questions, just fire away, there are a lot of us that like to answer them in some kind of way!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Octoreo said:

Oreo
Hello and welcome Oreo !
Nice name 😊.
You have come to the right place , you will make friends here quickly.
I am Kitty 😺 ☺️ 😊
I love cooking and gardening.
I'm mostly AB but I do have a DL side.
Enjoy the site!

Palle

Curious straight boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome Oreo !
Nice name 😊.
You have come to the right place , you will make friends here quickly.
I am Kitty 😺 ☺️ 😊
I love cooking and gardening.
I'm mostly AB but I do have a DL side.
Enjoy the site!
I thought i saw a chicken 🐔 and got scared and wet myself 💦:eek:, but it wasn't a chicken 🐔, it was just a kitty cat 🐱, luckily I had a diapee on so I could still read 📖your post while being wet ⛈️ :oops: . You must warn ⚠️ me before throwing cats 🦁 indirectly at me like that or I will wet💦 my pants 👖again, ok?

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Palle said:
I thought i saw a chicken 🐔 and got scared and wet myself 💦:eek:, but it wasn't a chicken 🐔, it was just a kitty cat 🐱, luckily I had a diapee on so I could still read 📖your post while being wet ⛈️ :oops: . You must warn ⚠️ me before throwing cats 🦁 indirectly at me like that or I will wet💦 my pants 👖again, ok?
OK! I'll try not to throw any more cats !
🐁.

Palle

Curious straight boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Kittyinpink said:
OK! I'll try not to throw any more cats !
🐁.
cute, I can handle a mouse 🐭, I am a BIG boy!

Dome

Dream big and live your story
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome to the community Oreo.