On behalf of the Directors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
...On Valley FM, I just want to say thanks to FullMetal for recording the voiceover on one of our jingles. Muchly appreciated! So uh, join the Directors 7-9am (GMT) for the Valley FM Big Breakfast ...if you're awake :p

Look forward to your calls, texts and emails, my collective funky ADISC Soulcats! :D

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh crap. I totally forgot about this.
I'll listen on Wednesday Morning and send ya a text or two.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
wait crap theres a radio channel for adisc? Or am I reading this wrong -.-

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No it's not the ADISC radio. It's a radio the Dash is doing.
There was ADISC radio but... Well I don't know. Drew is usually the one that does it.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Thats really cool lol, it would be awsome to host a radio show XD, thats one of my dream jobs, that and being a book editor XP

Well I was trying to get that link to listen to the radio online at the bottom of the site to work because i don't have that radio station here, well as far as my zune knows -.-.

Anyways when I click on it it's just a blank page and its title is something like vxm.asx or something like that -.- plz help me i would really like to listen tomorrow XD

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Look forward to your calls, texts and emails, my collective funky ADISC Soulcats! :D
I'll see if I can tune in tomorrow. Not sure though because today's the big (football) game against Turkey. I may be too sleepy tomorrow morning.

However, I want to win one of those prizes announced on that website! What do I have to do? Find a pub that sells breakfast? :D

Peachy

Last edited:

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well Samaki if your in the Northwest and have a great voice/attitude i can pull a few strings and help you get a job being a radio host, i just got a job working with Peak Broadcasting working on the morning show. the only thing is that you start at the bottom and work up.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I text in the show after a joke someone made up.
Joke was "Why did the musician keep getting arrested? Cos he was treble." :giggles:
I found it pretty funny.
Dash said those are bad jokes for a laugh.
I text in saying "That musician joke was bad that I can't stop laughing. Mickal, London."

When that text was read out I think Dash froze for a good second or two.
There was a reply from the person who made the joke but I misheard it.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Anyways when I click on it it's just a blank page and its title is something like vxm.asx or something like that -.- plz help me i would really like to listen tomorrow XD
The windows link goes to Valley FM, which should open in Windows Media Player... and the Apple link should open in iTunes or something.... not sure as I don't have a mac!

However, I want to win one of those prizes announced on that website! What do I have to do? Find a pub that sells breakfast? :D

Peachy
Aw c'mon... the budget is limited for prizes as it is, let alone posting the prize overseas! :p And I work in a pub that sells breakfast... so I win :biggrin:

I text in the show after a joke someone made up.
Joke was "Why did the musician keep getting arrested? Cos he was treble." :giggles:
I found it pretty funny.
Dash said those are bad jokes for a laugh.
I text in saying "That musician joke was bad that I can't stop laughing. Mickal, London."

When that text was read out I think Dash froze for a good second or two.
There was a reply from the person who made the joke but I misheard it.
Yeah I remember you said you would listen in, but never thought for a second you would text in O_O but still, Iain's head is big enough without being told his jokes are FUNNY lol

And yeah, I may post the pub quiz jingle that FullMetal recorded for us, with his permission of course. I don't even know if he's heard the broadcast cut yet.

I think next year I'll have to try for the drive-time show or Afterhours again, as 7am means nobody from around the globe can listen in without doing an all-nighter :damnpc: If anyone does catch the show it would be grand to hear from yaa!

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Alright I think it's working now XD I'm listening to smoething and I'm guessing its it... just so u guys know my mom said I could have internet till 9 tomorrow XD then I get it back on saturday -.-...

I think it mgiht be glichted up a bit though... because it just wwent from like right before the ending of one song to another song... I dunno maybe it was the ending but I don't think it was....

and lone I'm to young still XD thanks for the offer though, plus I don't live int he Northwest -.- I live in the exact opposite -.- the south east.... O well XD

Peachy

Banned
Role
I'm listening to it right now, and also did yesterday morning, although I haven't figured out which one of them is you - the dude with the really thick Scottish accent or the other one. Obviously, you're not the girl with the really high-pitched Micky Mouse voice (I hope at least - never too sure after talking to Mickal on Skype :tongueout: ).
At least the music is better today - I started listening last morning while still being half-asleep and was rudely awoken by some really hardcore metal music :eek:

Peachy

Samaki

Contributor
Role
well right now it's 6:52 and god and I tired but I hope that its the right channel and it stops playing this song -,- XD not a very good song lol

Samaki

Contributor
Role
yeah i learned it was actually a song form last night just i paused it last night so everything got glitched up XD I thought something was going on since at 7:05 no one started talking so I exited and opened it again and I heard them XD.

crap i totally forgot the time difference and i missed u totally... I was listening to some guys named micheal and joe =( at my time of 7 i wouldve had to take up at like 3 in the mornin to hear u anyways -.- which i went to bed at 1 anyways so....

Last edited:

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
crap i totally forgot the time difference and i missed u totally... I was listening to some guys named micheal and joe =( at my time of 7 i wouldve had to take up at like 3 in the mornin to hear u anyways -.- which i went to bed at 1 anyways so....
Hahaha, the Power Hour with Michael and Joe. There were a lot of shows that just joked around cos they didn't turn up for presenter training - including them. At least you tried :smile:

I'm listening to it right now, and also did yesterday morning, although I haven't figured out which one of them is you - the dude with the really thick Scottish accent or the other one. Obviously, you're not the girl with the really high-pitched Micky Mouse voice (I hope at least - never too sure after talking to Mickal on Skype :tongueout: ).
At least the music is better today - I started listening last morning while still being half-asleep and was rudely awoken by some really hardcore metal music :eek:

Peachy
Ok, we didn't play any hardcore metal music on the breakfast show for that exact reason :confused: maybe you were woken by the airplay (automated system) before we came on air? :p

And Iain is probably the one with the "thick" Scottish accent. And my girl is the high-pitched one hehe. Hopefully that narrows it down a bit. I was the one that sounded half asleep - which is because I pretty much was!

And anyway, what dya mean talking to m-.... I never had a Micky Mouse-pitched voice when talking to Mickal on skype!.... did i? o_O How do you know anyway? Has word been set about that I sounded like a complete idiot on skype?

Peachy

Banned
Role
And anyway, what dya mean talking to m-.... I never had a Micky Mouse-pitched voice when talking to Mickal on skype!.... did i? o_O How do you know anyway? Has word been set about that I sounded like a complete idiot on skype?
I've never talked to you on skype. I meant talking to Mickal on skype...he sounds like Micky Mouse on there :tongueout:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.