On average, how many vacations do you go on per year?

As the title asks.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Random thought. I usually go on about 2 per year, but sometimes 3. How about you?

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Depends on what you mean "go on vacation". I take 1 or 2 periods a year off of work but I usually don't go any where on them. I usually stay around the city I live and take time to see family and friends.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I only go on one really which is Christmas to my mom's. Though last year I only went to Oregon in the summer for my older brother's wedding.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm away for atleast 4 'proper vactions' (probably about 9 including long weekends) with my scout group alone, and then maybe about 7 with my family (4 of that being 5 days or more)

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
I never have vacations.

Although I do visit parts of my states for different reasons.

F

Falkio

None this year. Last year my family went to Washington DC for a week. Sadly, summer wasn't much fun this time around, but it was productive. I'm planning two trips next year instead. I would really like to visit San Francisco. If for nothing else, then to tour the schools.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My beach trip next month will be my first "vacation" in 3 years.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Usually one during the summer.

@Kovalchuk: You're really trying to make up for lost time. This must be your 10th thread in the last two days :D.[/font]

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Never, I haven't been on any kind of a vacation is years, when I was much younger I went to see everything I could see in the US. every summer.

We would start here on the east coast and pick a direction and go, usually west I visited every one of the lower 48 states and there points of interest, if it's at all worth seeing I have been there.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually go on 2 every year. There's always a place we go in the Summer, and then the other is some other time in the year, spring break, christmas, or whatever...

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pollkovalchuk;

I get 20 vacation days a year. I use them mostly to work 4 day weeks in the summer. Sometimes I'll tie X-mas to New Years for a week off.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes none, sometimes one, sometimes two. This was one of the rare years we had two. I went to Disneyworld for Mardi Gras holidays, and then I just got back from the beach last week.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Used to be once every 3-4 years, but I haven't been on any kind of vacation in a long time. I'll take breaks from stuff but it just isn't the same, you still have a house to tend to in that case. We also used to go camping in NC when I was little but the packing and such was never fun for my parents. Now with a new business and no time for anything its just UHG.

Course when I say vacation it would be between 3-6 weeks in Thailand with relatives going all over the country or just shopping in the city. The last couple visits I'm usually the only one that can take the heat which is slightly less than here in VA, just a bit less humid over there or if the humidity is up the temp is down.

After a summer of welding classes as long as its below 90% humid and below 95-110F I'm fine. I can put up with temps up to 97F just fine though.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Well, I'm on my first vacation since I was 7.. that should say enough. :tongueout:

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I try and take at least one vacation a year..and by that I mean going somewhere requiring air travel. I don't live anywhere near my family, so the holidays do require air travel, but since that includes being with family, I don't count that as a vacation ;)

I'm a pretty adventurous spirit. I like getting away and exploring new places and meeting new people. Weekend road trips are a regular occurrence in my life. Gotta keep life exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.