omg, trapped by diaper hynosis and stuck with it

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
b547f1a9a28caf00778778edc4782316474b4ddfdd7d4f23ea68270081510f3f.gif
I've listened to all sorts of diaper hypnosis so many times, but this time it worked the first time and I stuck with it.

It's really hit me strong, I dunno...

I love and hate it so much...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿคช

be careful with it ! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFP6x2s-oamEx7J21uS1Q8md9P3OIzlh-

PS: don't forget to like the videos after listening ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘‰
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Thinking
Reactions: littledreamers333, todderhr, Mas16210 and 2 others

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,155
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Listed as TBDL and has allot "horny" and other fetish things in it. sus
 

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,373
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dust2light said:
View attachment 100304
I've listened to all sorts of diaper hypnosis so many times, but this time it worked the first time and I stuck with it.

It's really hit me strong, I dunno...

I love and hate it so much...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿคช

be careful with it ! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFP6x2s-oamEx7J21uS1Q8md9P3OIzlh-

PS: don't forget to like the videos after listening ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘‰
Do you know if there are any hypnosis videos that deaf people can use? I cannot be hypnotized by listening.
 

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
19,072
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I set my Ipad up each night to play a diaper hypnosis thread on You Tube and it does have a certain effect. For the last two nights I've been able to remember a continuing dream where I'm wearing a diaper in front of other people. I wake up with this thought, "I'm a baby and I like to wear and wet my diaper". It's a comforting feeling.
 

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Messages
590
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Are you going to tell us the effects that you are experiencing?
 

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I started having day and night accidents and not only I don't care about it, it makes me happy and incredibly motivated : I can't stop ๐Ÿ˜„
Plus I got much better sleep and my anxiety is drastically reduced, I love it ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™ˆ
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: thedlguy

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Like some of our AB/DL kind one of my strongest sexual phantasy since childhood, was to become a bedwetter again (or to become unpottytrained) and beeing humiliated for it. I often tried out hypnosis, but never had success with it and thought I was just not hypnotizeable. I was wrong ๐Ÿ™ˆ
 

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
jamiejamie said:
Do you know if there are any hypnosis videos that deaf people can use? I cannot be hypnotized by listening.
Yes I can share text only hypnosis with you if you like, but you can find them on YouTube by yourself.
 

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,373
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dust2light said:
Yes I can share text only hypnosis with you if you like, but you can find them on YouTube by yourself.
Oh yea. Thatโ€™ll be awesome! Thanks!
 

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
jamiejamie said:
Oh yea. Thatโ€™ll be awesome! Thanks!
I am glad to tell you:
I have found a General solution for you:
There is a button hovering above most youtube videos to showing the auto-generated subtitle. The button is in the left of the Settings button and labeled 'CC'Screenshot_20230119_101529_YouTube.jpg
 

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
dust2light said:
Like some of our AB/DL kind one of my strongest sexual phantasy since childhood, was to become a bedwetter again (or to become unpottytrained) and beeing humiliated for it. I often tried out hypnosis, but never had success with it and thought I was just not hypnotizeable. I was wrong ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I just woke up with a wet drynites. I started bedwetting. I did not expected that it really works.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™ˆ
 

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Messages
428
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hypnosis worked for me, but not like I expected.

It's almost akin to meditating for me. It's more about quieting my mind and steadying the waters of the mind. If thoughts pop up, acknowledge them, but let it go. Listen to the voice on the hypnosis. Quiet the part of my mind that reacts to bladder. I visualize an open valve.
After the induction, I'll listen to the guiding voice. Get into Little headspace.
After coming out of it, it's kinda like clearing everything from your plate, and being mindful of what you put back on the plate. Interact with things like a toddler.
 
  • Like
Reactions: psychonautalis, DLYUL and dust2light

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Today I had wet myself from the fright I got as a balloon in my living room exploded.
Yesterday I have watched
several times.
It's called 'scared diaper hypnosis'
I never thought this would work my dear fellows, but...
I wet myself accidentally by a fright of an exploding balloon.
Incredible โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿซก

btw, I am chatting actively with the creator of the hypnosis videos
 

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
He is very nice and offers to make custom hypnosis videos for just 40$
 

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Messages
5,409
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
dust2light said:
View attachment 100304
I've listened to all sorts of diaper hypnosis so many times, but this time it worked the first time and I stuck with it.

It's really hit me strong, I dunno...

I love and hate it so much...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿคช

be careful with it ! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFP6x2s-oamEx7J21uS1Q8md9P3OIzlh-

PS: don't forget to like the videos after listening ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘‰
I'm a bit confused, it doesn't take that much I know what is it you don't like about it.

I know there are down sides to wearing 24/7 but for me the benefits of not having so much anxiety is much better.

I gess your living situation is OK with it. Keep your self clean diaper rashes are not good. And can be avoided.

Anyway enjoy the freedom of not ever haveing to use public toilets again.

Hugs
 
  • Like
Reactions: dust2light

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
siysiy said:
I'm a bit confused, it doesn't take that much I know what is it you don't like about it.

I know there are down sides to wearing 24/7 but for me the benefits of not having so much anxiety is much better.

I gess your living situation is OK with it. Keep your self clean diaper rashes are not good. And can be avoided.

Anyway enjoy the freedom of not ever haveing to use public toilets again.

Hugs

Hey Simon, long time no talk.
How is the weather in UK? Today we got snow in Germany.

And thank you very much for your positive thoughts. You are right, my anxiety really dropped away now. It's like becoming free from an old rusty chain. It feels really good. I cannot tell, if that is the right way for others, but I am by myself ok with it, I have no kids or other responsibilities that would be affected.
Did you have heard something from our US friend working at 7-eleven ?
 

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Messages
5,409
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
dust2light said:
Hey Simon, long time no talk.
How is the weather in UK? Today we got snow in Germany.

And thank you very much for your positive thoughts. You are right, my anxiety really dropped away now. It's like becoming free from an old rusty chain. It feels really good. I cannot tell, if that is the right way for others, but I am by myself ok with it, I have no kids or other responsibilities that would be affected.
Did you have heard something from our US friend working at 7-eleven ?
Hi

well the weather in the UK is cold! I blame the winter, but I get to use my footed onesie we have also had snow but it hasn't lasted long.

When I had an overactive bladder and wearing a diaper was no longer a choice for me I did know if I really wanted to become inconstant, but as time has gone by and the doctor informed me that it was psychological incontinence. and wearing works for me the downside is that the NHS are not going to give me free diapers because of that reason, so I still have to spend some of my pocket money on my diapers each month which works out to be about two a day over the mouth. some days I need to have three changes and other days I get away with just one.

remembering to always have a change with you is important, a diaper will only take so much. Canโ€™nae take any more, Captain!

as for our US friend, it has been a while since I have heard anything from him, hope he is ok.

Hugs
 
  • Like
Reactions: dust2light

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
siysiy said:
Hi

well the weather in the UK is cold! I blame the winter, but I get to use my footed onesie we have also had snow but it hasn't lasted long.

When I had an overactive bladder and wearing a diaper was no longer a choice for me I did know if I really wanted to become inconstant, but as time has gone by and the doctor informed me that it was psychological incontinence. and wearing works for me the downside is that the NHS are not going to give me free diapers because of that reason, so I still have to spend some of my pocket money on my diapers each month which works out to be about two a day over the mouth. some days I need to have three changes and other days I get away with just one.

remembering to always have a change with you is important, a diaper will only take so much. Canโ€™nae take any more, Captain!

as for our US friend, it has been a while since I have heard anything from him, hope he is ok.

Hugs
Well, I hope he's OK, too
 

dust2light

agefluid; Little; bedwetter; likes diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
424
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
siysiy said:
Hi

well the weather in the UK is cold! I blame the winter, but I get to use my footed onesie we have also had snow but it hasn't lasted long.

When I had an overactive bladder and wearing a diaper was no longer a choice for me I did know if I really wanted to become inconstant, but as time has gone by and the doctor informed me that it was psychological incontinence. and wearing works for me the downside is that the NHS are not going to give me free diapers because of that reason, so I still have to spend some of my pocket money on my diapers each month which works out to be about two a day over the mouth. some days I need to have three changes and other days I get away with just one.

remembering to always have a change with you is important, a diaper will only take so much. Canโ€™nae take any more, Captain!

as for our US friend, it has been a while since I have heard anything from him, hope he is ok.

Hugs
I forgot his profile name on adisc and lost his number. Can you provide me his contact again?

We did video chat together and he talked with my bestie Timo. But Timo died in August 2021 for an unkown reason, just a few weeks after we felt in love to each other. I am so torn, he just got 27 years old.
He did know everything about my little and diaper loving me and he was ok with it. We were best friends for about 8 years.
 
Last edited:
Top