OMG that was a close call

Status
Not open for further replies.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
my dad almost caught me in one of my makeshifts but I got coverd up really fast and so he thought I was asleep:sweatdrop:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Rule number one...always lock your door when unclothed with a diaper, if there is people in the house who do not know. Hopefully that would be a lesson learned. Good job on being quick though.

Also please! If you are going to make a thread I must stress to everyone, make it descriptive. This one line topic starter is not cutting it. One line is ever pretty bad for a reply. Also please use punctuation, there is no rush, take your time and type it right. It is good practice anyways.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Rule number one...always lock your door when unclothed with a diaper, if there is people in the house who do not know. Hopefully that would be a lesson learned. Good job on being quick though.
What if you don't have a lock on your door? In general wearing a diaper with nothing over it is a bad idea...unless you know everyone in the house is asleep or out.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have a lock on my door and it was locked and he unlocked it and I had a pair of boxers and a robe on

Z

Zeit

I wish my door had a lock... I might just screw a bolt one on the inside of the door. It's really becoming a pain when people just knock and come in. Not to mention the fact that I have an insomniac member of the family to keep me on edge as well. It's worth doing if I'm living at home for at least another year, I think.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You could stick a chair or a piece of wood under the door knob half way between the door and wall. Lean it like 45 degrees against the door, this will stop people from coming in...

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
lol Slipping up here dude. Unless he had a bag around it.
*shrug*
Explain in detail.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well next time have something to block the door like a door stop or something that would stop it from opening.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I agree im really confused on this now. Also how did his dad unlock a locked door? Must be one hell of a crappy lock.
Well the lock is not what is confusing me, because on my door, it has a lock on the inside of course, but on the other side it has a lil tiny hole. So if you stick one of those qeustion mark shaped things that come off of sardine cans the flat end (shaped like a flat head screw driver) can fit in this little slit inside the knob and be turned to unlock the door. Also you can unlock them with like credit cards somehow, I never figured out that trick, tried it a million times and almost broke the card. :laughing:
The confusing part is why was he o worried? When he had boxers and a robe on, PLUS was under the covers. On top of all that he said he was worried about the crinkling when it was just a make shift. No make shift I know of makes a crinkle unless you use a trash bag as one of the parts of the makeshift. Just does not make sense.

Role
Diaper Lover
Wish I had a lock.
Mine are safely concealed under a heavy hardwood plank under my bed where nobody could possibly want to bother to open up to look. Too much effort.
If they do, well, myeh. Whatever. I'm waaay sick of being paranoid. If they do find out, they'll either have to live with it or kick me out, which is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.