• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Omg! (so excited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoXPuP

Est. Contributor
I just completed my order for 3 bags (24) small bambino diapers! I measured my waist (27 inches), Read maybe a hundred reviews on them, and watched video reviews. I'm confident i'm going to like this diaper, because i did all my research, and they're so dang cute!

Sorry lol, i'm really excited and wanted to share with someone X'D
By the way, no one has to reply or anythin, i just felt like sharing ^^;;

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Thanks for sharing. I hope you get a lot of fun wearing the Bambinos. Let us know more about them and how you feel wearing them.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just curious... why 3 bags as opposed to a whole case? Case pricing is cheaper.

FoXPuP

Est. Contributor
Just curious... why 3 bags as opposed to a whole case? Case pricing is cheaper.
On the site, it says 3 bags, which is 24 of them. I'm not sure why it says 3 bags, i guess i'm gonna find out whenever they arrive lol.
So its 24 diapers, as opposed to the 60 or something you get in a case

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Dont worry about being excited! We all get that way sometimes. I think you have the right to be! I hope you like them!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
On the site, it says 3 bags, which is 24 of them. I'm not sure why it says 3 bags, i guess i'm gonna find out whenever they arrive lol.
So its 24 diapers, as opposed to the 60 or something you get in a case
That doesn't make any sense.

Did you click on the link for a full case or something? Did you intentionally order just 3 bags?

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I recently tried the bambinos (small size) for the first time and I like them a lot. I hope you do as well.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Wow, lucky! Let us know how they work out. I can't wait to get Bambinos someday, so I'll be interested on your opinion of them.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
oh... half-case option... never noticed it before... interesting

I always go straight for a full case.

FoXPuP

Est. Contributor
Got them in the mail like, 5 minutes ago (took almost a full week for delivery :O)
And i'm wearing one now, and Oh My God they rock. waaay better than i thought they would be.

A quick review thing really quick:

1:Crinkle
I read reviews that said bambinos have almost no crinkle, and they are wrong. Loudest diaper i have ever worn XD the tape landing zone is the loudest part, so if you want to wear these in public be carefull (one trick i learned with my old brand was to wear some kind of tight underwear (like boxer-briefs for guys and panties for women) and it mutes most of the crinkle.

2:Absorbency
I haven't wet yet, but i plan to. I'd try number 2, but i have been down that road before and didn't enjoy cleanup ^^;;
Anyway, i'll post the absorbency later.

3: Fit
They fit great. my waist size is 26, so i got smalls. Like a real baby diaper, the tapes arent re-usable, so you can't undo them and re-adjust where they are. I'm still getting used to that factor, but it's not bad.
The back has a waistband to prevent the diaper from "bowing out" in the back when you bend over, which is a plus. I know when you're wet a breeze back there can be sometimes... uninvited X'D

4: Thickness
When you first see them and aren't used to all those really thick brands, it's surprising. I mean WOW lol. I like my diapers super thick, so when i sleep i would wear 2 (we're talkin REAL thick) when i used to wear 4-5 at once of my old brand to get the same thickness. When you put it on in a laying down position, you can tell again that this is a thick diaper. I stood up normally and my legs bowed apart from one diaper.

I ran out of categories, so if anyone has any questions let me know. I've been waiting for a diaper i would feel comfortable in wearing 24/7, and i finally found it!

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
...Like a real baby diaper, the tapes aren't re-usable, so you can't undo them and re-adjust where they are. I'm still getting used to that factor, but it's not bad.
The tapes aren't reusable and can't be readjusted? But they can, or perhaps I've misunderstood your meaning. Because of the taping surface/taping strip, the tapes can be undone and stuck back anywhere. When I have to remove & refasten or readjust mine, the tape system works great, which is what it was designed for.

FoXPuP

Est. Contributor
The tapes aren't reusable and can't be readjusted? But they can, or perhaps I've misunderstood your meaning. Because of the taping surface/taping strip, the tapes can be undone and stuck back anywhere. When I have to remove & refasten or readjust mine, the tape system works great, which is what it was designed for.
I meant you could undo them a couple of times, but after a few times they won't stick as good. I'm still getting used to them so i'm learning junk like that lol ^^;;

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I don't really get how people think Bambinos are loud. I've got one on right now and I can't hear it over the ambient noise in the office here.

If you want loud and crinkley... try Attends.

A

annierighthurr

I don't really get how people think Bambinos are loud. I've got one on right now and I can't hear it over the ambient noise in the office here.

If you want loud and crinkley... try Attends.
I definitely agree. Bambinos are super quiet to me and one of my factors for liking them and wearing them in public. Even the tape zone area isnt that loud or crinkly in my opinion.

Attends on the other hand are super noisy and I wouldn't wear them in public.

FoXPuP

Est. Contributor
I definitely agree. Bambinos are super quiet to me and one of my factors for liking them and wearing them in public. Even the tape zone area isnt that loud or crinkly in my opinion.

Attends on the other hand are super noisy and I wouldn't wear them in public.
I wore a bambino just out in the open (no pants or shirt) in my house, which is probably why i think they are louder. i did wear them under clothes, which does mute quite a bit of sound. Most of the sound comes from the tape landing zone on the classico type, because it's heavier plastic. so i guess it depends if you wear them under clothes and which type, bianco or classico.
I don't delude myself to think i'm any sort of diaper expert though lol, you guys know more about it X]

Status
Not open for further replies.