Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Lukie, I love you.

Yeah, I remember having an old package of goodnites that were plain white and fit me. Then I bought them a couple months ago and.... *ick.*
Though, in their defense, I did go straight for the shorts.

Role
  1. Sissy
It's just a new package. :p

Incorrect! :thumbsdown: The new boy Goodnites have cars and the new girl Goodnites have a new flower design! I'm looking forward to the latter, myself. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A

annierighthurr

They might just be copying underjams, and putting different designs on for each size...

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I think
Hypnotized is right.
that their trying to copy pampers Underjams

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well in an industrialised country that NEEDS compitition like people who need water, it seems that this is the situation. They're trying to compete with UnderJams. IMO I don't care about WHICH is better. I like both.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looks like they are reducing the package count the s/m new design says there are 15 the old ones have 17

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It doesn't matter to me which is better since I don't ever play to use goodnites again. I only had one package of them ever and boy did they suck.

I'll stick to good diapers thank you very much.

A

annierighthurr

It doesn't matter to me which is better since I don't ever play to use goodnites again. I only had one package of them ever and boy did they suck.

I'll stick to good diapers thank you very much.

Different strokes for different folks.

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Is it just me or is the "3D product viewer" not working? Do I have a bad version of Viewpoint (or w/e)?

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Oh, those poor, poor models on the packages.
"Do I know you from somewhere?"
"Yeah, my face appears on packages of diapers for older kids."

D

daria7483

LOL, wolf, I always wondered how the kids on the commercials felt about it. And if they got paid more than, say, kids in a peanut butter commercial to make up for the embarrassment.

Anyway, they don't look significantly different to me, and I wonder how many stores will actually stock both designs in both sizes for both genders, along with the boxer-style ones as well. That's asking them to devote a fair amount of shelf space to something that probably a relatively small number of parents buy, compared to actual diapers.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Looks like there's a new waistband too. Could be good, could be not so good. Definitely curious to check them out though.

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't think they are actually changing the product again, they just released the newest version like a month ago. The packaging is probably just a mock-up of what the actual will be. One the actual is released the pattern on the package will match the actual diapers. As for the kid on it, Underjams has a bunch of kids on their packs and the old dry nites had a boy and a girl on them so its nothing new but probably very weird for the kid on the pack.

"He likes, Hey Mikey likes it" Wow I'm old!

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I have to say I think it looks more like a diaper than ever with those new waist bands.

-Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.