OMG okay what!? Please explain diapers!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evbo

Contributor
Role
Other
K, so I stumbed upon this forum while searching google. So can you tell me what you guys are talking about? What is this diaper stuff? What is furries and babyfurs and DL or AD or AL or DL or whatever you call it? Just wanna understand, kthanks!

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
We like to wear diapers.
It's pretty much that simple.

AB = Adult Baby. Someone who likes to act in a babyish manner. ABs usally try to get as close as possible to the real feeling of being a baby, often using items like pacifiers and powders to enhance the experience.

TB = Teen Baby. Same thing as an AB except they are teenagers.

DL = Diaper Lover. Not too much into acting like a baby, if at all. They just love the diapers.

Furries = I don't know how to describe furries real well, but I'll give it my best shot.
Furries are people who have a very strong animal side to them. All furriest aren't into diapers though, (infact, I'd say most aren't) and that's where Babyfur's come in. They are the equilvent of a AB/TB Furry.

Sorry for being so vague, but it's like 5am here.

Hope it helps!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i'm so glad that people stumble on this sight rather than others. this being a fetish and all, most sights treat it as one. this is one of the few safe sights for the subject, and i'm so glad you came here.

Understanding Infantilism is a really good sight for learning about this subject.

B

Butterfly Mage

This site is pretty safe and has pretty normal people (ie. No sexual predators). It also seems like new members get a background check.

One site to STEER CLEAR OF is one run by a guy named Deeker. I won't publish the link since I don't want to drive any web trafic his way. But you'll know it's bad news if you accidentally find it.

Bittergrey's site is very good and heavily researched.

Role
Other
K, so I stumbed upon this forum while searching google. So can you tell me what you guys are talking about? What is this diaper stuff? What is furries and babyfurs and DL or AD or AL or DL or whatever you call it? Just wanna understand, kthanks!
Out of curiosity, just what were you searching for?

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
This site is pretty safe and has pretty normal people (ie. No sexual predators). It also seems like new members get a background check.

One site to STEER CLEAR OF is one run by a guy named Deeker. I won't publish the link since I don't want to drive any web trafic his way. But you'll know it's bad news if you accidentally find it.

Bittergrey's site is very good and heavily researched.
What's wrong with Deeker???? He has good stories?

He was like one of the first big ones out there and his articles are pretty good if unrealistic.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
What's wrong with Deeker???? He has good stories?

He was like one of the first big ones out there and his articles are pretty good if unrealistic.
You'll see after a while that the vast majority of ADISC hates Deeker with a burning passion because of, among other things, pedophile-esque tendencies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's disguised pedophilia. Please call the police, we need to be locked in jail at once before we start raping children. Speaking of which, ASL?

Sarcasm aside, I bet the guy just came here to post the thread and won't come back again.

M

Mako

It's disguised pedophilia. Please call the police, we need to be locked in jail at once before we start raping children. Speaking of which, ASL?

Sarcasm aside, I bet the guy just came here to post the thread and won't come back again.
Ditto, I smell bait.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Deeker's website has some good stories though none of them are his and the ones that are don't have to much diaper content in them. However the last good story I seen posted there was made in 1999.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess I'll make a few points here to perhaps shed some light on us as a community with similar interests to help answer the original posters question and perhaps any other's that might stumble onto this site.

First off to clarify, what we do in no way involves actual children. For those in the community who are Teen Baby/Adult Baby, it involves the desire to be treated in an infantile manner. There are many reasons people would like this if for nothing else than it might help a person get rid of the stresses of teen/adult life, if just for a short while. These activities are done alone or with another consenting adult, again, not involving children.

Some folks on here are what are termed diaper lovers, or DL for short. I'm going to try my best and keep my description for general audiences as this is not in the mature topic forum, but in a nutshell, different people have a tendency to develop a liking for certain types of wearable garments, whether it be specific types of underwear, clothing styles, shoes, feet, whatever. We have a liking for diapers. There is nothing unhealthy about this, they are a perfectly legal and generally readily available item that does not cause physical or mental harm. Why do we like them? Well, that is certainly a topic of discussion and there are several threads about this site which focus on this exact topic, please feel free to use the search feature to search for some of these topics to find answers of various members.

As for what is on the internet about this, there is a lot of information out there. Quite a number of sites would paint us in a negative light and may have participants who may conduct themselves in a manner unbecoming of an upstanding quality individual. This is NOT one of those sites. We have an excellent team of moderators to help ensure that potentially unsavory individuals do not partake in the discussions here, in fact the general membership here can sniff those people out in about ten seconds flat. If you don't believe me, take a look at some of the posts by banned members and the responses to those posts that were made by members of this board who are in good standing. Also, people who are members of this site have undergone a background check by the staff. I do not know what this check entails, but I know it has prevented several "questionable" individuals from obtaining membership here.

As for this board as a whole, the majority of what goes on here believe it or not does not actually really discuss AB/TB/DL/Babyfur and whatever else I'm missing. This is generally a community of people to talk to each other about a variety of things and different viewpoints are quite well respected - a rare quality in internet forums indeed. The only real difference between Adisc and other general interest forums is that the discussion of diaper or adult/teen baby or fur topics is fine and is promoted.

Also, I think that it is important to note that there are several forums on the internet which involve the AB/TB/DL topics and they have a much larger membership than we do, however the participation by the members is generally much lower. Most members on here are quite active, at least on a weekly basis. Other sites on the net claim thousands of members while I believe we are still under the 500 mark. I would ask anyone not to judge an entire community of people by what goes happens on a few of the "less clean" sites. We are really no different than anyone else and what we do in no way affects others in any negative way.

That's it for now. Hope this helps a little.

Reactions: mm3

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ace, you forgot to mention that there are tons of paedophiles perverts different people signed up here, which is why you see people like diaperedteenager (who is currently browsing this thread, hello) who have very creepy/disturbing usernames.

calibf

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I guess I'll make a few points here to perhaps shed some light on us as a community with similar interests to help answer the original posters question and perhaps any other's that might stumble onto this site.

First off to clarify, what we do in no way involves actual children. For those in the community who are Teen Baby/Adult Baby, it involves the desire to be treated in an infantile manner. There are many reasons people would like this if for nothing else than it might help a person get rid of the stresses of teen/adult life, if just for a short while. These activities are done alone or with another consenting adult, again, not involving children.

Some folks on here are what are termed diaper lovers, or DL for short. I'm going to try my best and keep my description for general audiences as this is not in the mature topic forum, but in a nutshell, different people have a tendency to develop a liking for certain types of wearable garments, whether it be specific types of underwear, clothing styles, shoes, feet, whatever. We have a liking for diapers. There is nothing unhealthy about this, they are a perfectly legal and generally readily available item that does not cause physical or mental harm. Why do we like them? Well, that is certainly a topic of discussion and there are several threads about this site which focus on this exact topic, please feel free to use the search feature to search for some of these topics to find answers of various members.

As for what is on the internet about this, there is a lot of information out there. Quite a number of sites would paint us in a negative light and may have participants who may conduct themselves in a manner unbecoming of an upstanding quality individual. This is NOT one of those sites. We have an excellent team of moderators to help ensure that potentially unsavory individuals do not partake in the discussions here, in fact the general membership here can sniff those people out in about ten seconds flat. If you don't believe me, take a look at some of the posts by banned members and the responses to those posts that were made by members of this board who are in good standing. Also, people who are members of this site have undergone a background check by the staff. I do not know what this check entails, but I know it has prevented several "questionable" individuals from obtaining membership here.

As for this board as a whole, the majority of what goes on here believe it or not does not actually really discuss AB/TB/DL/Babyfur and whatever else I'm missing. This is generally a community of people to talk to each other about a variety of things and different viewpoints are quite well respected - a rare quality in internet forums indeed. The only real difference between Adisc and other general interest forums is that the discussion of diaper or adult/teen baby or fur topics is fine and is promoted.

Also, I think that it is important to note that there are several forums on the internet which involve the AB/TB/DL topics and they have a much larger membership than we do, however the participation by the members is generally much lower. Most members on here are quite active, at least on a weekly basis. Other sites on the net claim thousands of members while I believe we are still under the 500 mark. I would ask anyone not to judge an entire community of people by what goes happens on a few of the "less clean" sites. We are really no different than anyone else and what we do in no way affects others in any negative way.

That's it for now. Hope this helps a little.
Wow! You spent a lot of time on that :D Now I hope the guy comes back, so that it wasn't a waste!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Can I ask:
What were you searching for?

Just curious...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Can I ask:
What were you searching for?

Just curious...
it's already been asked a few times, but i don't think she is ever comming back. she probably read the first 2 or 3 posts and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.