omg, I just found peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...and it is a onsie. I got it from XP and never saw this coming. I'm a DL, and...well...I just put on this onsie and peace was brought to my world. Is it because I won't have to worry about my diaper showing? Is this a form of regression? Honestly, I am unable to worry with this onsie on. Is this what abs feel? What's going on with me? I feel like I could sleep forever.

xtrabulk

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
If you loved your onesie try a sleeper :). I bet you'll feel even more at peace :D.

keepindl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...and it is a onsie. I got it from XP and never saw this coming. I'm a DL, and...well...I just put on this onsie and peace was brought to my world. Is it because I won't have to worry about my diaper showing? Is this a form of regression? Honestly, I am unable to worry with this onsie on. Is this what abs feel? What's going on with me? I feel like I could sleep forever.

xtrabulk

I envy you. I had a day today where I worried a lot. I wish I had a silver bullet like that. . .

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I actually HAVE a sleeper. I think. They are footed pjs, but are adult-themed. I can't believe I've never tried wearing padding with them. Or are you talking about a nice fluffy one? Fleece maybe?

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
one other thing I kinda like about my jammies is sometimes the diaper shell irritates the skin on my inner thighs, moreso when I'm wet and trying to side-sleep, due to the added bulk in the center. So I can just bunch up the crotch area of the jammies to get between skin and diaper shell and that helps keep my skin happy.

B

Babytommy87

That is my dream. I would love lying down in a warm, well-fitting diaper with a pacifier in my mouth. I would feel so at peace. Oh boy, I wish.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
How about a Dry24/7 with plastic pants, a footie. Also a bottle of juice and a paci. Off to dreamland.

TailsPika

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
In my country try to find one of these is... Very difficult.

The only way is traveling to another country where AB/DL are more popular, or making one by self, but I don't how dah fuq do it, I've planned do one with my mom 8Pikachu themed) but... Is ver awkward and maybe just stupid ask her.

What a pity...

How about a Dry24/7 with plastic pants, a footie. Also a bottle of juice and a paci. Off to dreamland.

THIS.

wishitfit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am mostly DL but sometimes have a but of an AB side. Especially when it comes to baby diapers, babyish diaper bags and even the occasional bottle. I just go with it, if it feels nice and nobody is harmed...

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yea I have an onesie and they are great.

There is a very good chance that the feeling you have is what it feels to regress. It is a very peaceful nearly unexplainable happiness and clam. It might even feel very familiar.

I have the same feelings when I wear mine although one of my snaps is broken so I need to get a couple more.

Status
Not open for further replies.